NBC Sports FFC Signup List For 2008

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:48 am

Originally posted by Team Legacy:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Scott, what are you asking here? The prize money is guaranteed, just like every other event we've run. We are listing every signup so you can see how we're doing. Again, the prize money is guaranteed. Tom completely understood what I was asking and answered my question. It was not in writing, so I'll just assume it was in error and wait for the correction to appear.

In fact, when you go to the rules you posted, it reads:

15. Prize Breakdown: {Are these correct?}
[/QUOTE]The following typo is possibly what this guy is trying to get you to agree to:
If after Week 13, one Team was head-to-head Champion and another team was total points Champion, the two Teams would each receive $2,000 and would compete in Weeks 14-16 for the remaining $32,000 and the title as League Champion.

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:54 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by Team Legacy:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Scott, what are you asking here? The prize money is guaranteed, just like every other event we've run. We are listing every signup so you can see how we're doing. Again, the prize money is guaranteed. Tom completely understood what I was asking and answered my question. It was not in writing, so I'll just assume it was in error and wait for the correction to appear.

In fact, when you go to the rules you posted, it reads:

15. Prize Breakdown: {Are these correct?}
[/QUOTE]The following typo is possibly what this guy is trying to get you to agree to:
If after Week 13, one Team was head-to-head Champion and another team was total points Champion, the two Teams would each receive $2,000 and would compete in Weeks 14-16 for the remaining $32,000 and the title as League Champion.
[/QUOTE]Um.. "this guy" didn't notice that, but thanks for catching a typo. My questions were clear, sorry if you're lacking in comprehension skills.

Who are you anyway? Nevermind... it doesn't matter.

[ April 24, 2008, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Team Legacy ]
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:32 am

Thanks for the heads up scott. It's hard to read all of this on my blackberry. Tom seems like he's answered your question. Thanks again.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:33 am

I think we can all move on now. The question has been asked and it's been answered several times now.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

renman

Post by renman » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:38 am

Greg/Tom,

You can ad me to the list for this event...

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:16 am

Originally posted by renman:
Greg/Tom,

You can ad me to the list for this event... It was great to finally meet you James at our NFL Draft festivities. Mark that down as an annual event because I'll be back each year for it. Great, great comraderie we had there for the draft.

I'll mark you down and welcome to the ultimate fantasy football doubleheader!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

renman

Post by renman » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:11 am

Greg,

It was nice to finally meet you for real as well. I look forward to this draft as for me the NFFC draft is akin to Christmas morning as a kid. Not unlike when you open the final present, once the draft ends there is a palpable letdown… Now it looks like I will have a reason to get recharged again. Now, with so many events I really have to look at where I want to focus my energies and resources. Another thing I was thinking (and this may have been addressed already but I have not really read every post about the new event) is those who have strong feelings about preferring a traditional 12 team league as opposed to a 14 team league now can enjoy one or the other (or both) on the same day in the same building. This keeps you guys sort of protected if the fantasy public moved toward one format.

Now I have to figure out a way to draft in Vegas this year!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:31 am

It was a nice day to add the perfect trifecta of new signups to the NBC Sports main event: Glenn Schroter, Jules McLean and George Kleemann. What a doubleheader of fun we'll have this year. Thanks all.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 07, 2008 7:31 am

Just an FYI that we are finishing up the NBC Sports web site now and should have registration open shortly. If you look on the first post of this thread, you can see that we're already closing in on three full leagues, most of them NFFC veterans who are doing the doubleheader on Saturday, Aug. 30th. The NBC Sports web site will have a separate Message Board, but it will be linked into this one. More news to come shortly once the site is finished. Thanks all.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed May 07, 2008 8:37 am

I will be entering the NBC Main as well.

For the weekend I am leaning toward two Auctions on Friday and both Mains on Sat. No DCs, as given the option the Auction wins every time.

Those four sound good to me.

I am cleaning out my cars and checking the sofas for lost cash to enter at least one event on Sunday. ;)
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King