NBC Sports FFC Signup List For 2008

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 07, 2008 8:44 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
I will be entering the NBC Main as well.

For the weekend I am leaning toward two Auctions on Friday and both Mains on Sat. No DCs, as given the option the Auction wins every time.

Those four sound good to me.

I am cleaning out my cars and checking the sofas for lost cash to enter at least one event on Sunday. ;) I was hoping the Champ would join both main events. You know, if you go to Las Vegas and win every blackjack game, every Craps roll, every horse race, you'll have enough for the Sunday events. :D

I'll add you to the list for all four and if you change your mind or add anything else, just let me know. See ya in less than four months. Oh, and I need to make a trip soon to see STATS, so I'll give you a holler and have lunch with you if I'm down there more than a day.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed May 07, 2008 6:40 pm

Sounds good. Let me know if you have time for golf.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

eugenemin

Post by eugenemin » Fri May 09, 2008 10:41 pm

Greg, I sent you an email congratulating you guys and a request to sign up for this event. Did you have the time to read it yet? Thanks in advance!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat May 10, 2008 2:50 am

Originally posted by Eug:
Greg, I sent you an email congratulating you guys and a request to sign up for this event. Did you have the time to read it yet? Thanks in advance! Thanks Eugene. Yeah, just busy on our magazine deadline and was going to reply on Monday once this magazine goes to bed. Sorry for the delay. I'll add you to the list and keep openings for you for the rest of the events. I'll shoot you an e-mail on everything soon. Thanks man and I'll see you in Las Vegas for a second straight year.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 13, 2008 7:03 am

Okay, three full leagues for the NBC Sports FFC main event. We'll have the web site and the live Registration page done soon as STATS is finishing up on that now. If you want to secure a spot in any of these events, just contact me at [email protected]. Thanks all and look for the new web site shortly.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 21, 2008 7:39 am

We're at 39 for the main event now and we still don't have a live web site yet. Look for the Registration page to officially be open soon when the NBC Sports FFC web site is finished, likely on Friday. Thanks for the early-bird signups all.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 22, 2008 8:43 am

There are few brothers more dedicated to fantasy football than Bill and Don Ezzell of Bedford, Texas and we're glad to have these NFFC original members joining us for our debut NBC Sports FFC again this year. Bill and Don are jumping in with full force as they love the 12-team league format. They are doing the main event doubleheader on Saturday, Aug. 30th and have also signed up for the $1,300 Draft Champions and $1,300 Auction Leagues in Las Vegas. Sunday Supers and Ultimates could be in the works, too. Welcome aboard guys and we're glad to have you with us for what is sure to be a wild, wild weekend of fun.

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:41 pm

Okay, I'll officially update this signup list with the appropriate cities soon, but after our announcement we quickly got several e-mail signups for the main event. Marc Quitsch officially becomes our first main event signup for the debut NBC Sports Fantasy Football Championship as he's entering the 12-team format this year.

Most of our other signups are folks doing the NBC Sports FFC plus the NFFC's main event. Here's the official list to get us started:

1. Marc Quitsch
2. Rick Thomas (nothing wrong with being No. 2!!)
3. Russ Steele (I wasn't sure if you wanted the main or DC & auction)
4. Don Medlam
5. Shawn Childs
6. Jeff Tirabassi
7. Michael Edelman
8. Matthew Bauler
9. Todd Ullman
10. Don Thompson
11. Perry Van Hook
12. Dave Cushard
13. Kevin Dukesherer
14. John Reuss
15. Tom Yates
16. Ormond Rose
17. Frank Ferreira
18. Wayne Ellis
19. Lewis Lipsey
20. Kyle Pope/Derek Anderson
21. Andy Langwald
22. John Mikuluk
23. Billy Wasosky
24. John Kistler
25. James Mack
26. Jodicus Prosser
27. Darryl Hope
28. Glenn Schroter
29. Jules McLean
30. George Kleemann
31. Chris Schinker
32. Rob Benetti
33. Eugene Min
34. Jason & Reyes Lopez
35. Kevin Schiller
36. Ken Magner
37. Paul Clein
38. Darren Eliason
39. Paul Spradling
40. Matt Bayley
41. Bill Ezzell
42. Sean Brown, Palatine, Illinois
43. Michael Miller
44. Jeff Dawson
45. Jay O'Neill
46. Greg Shepard

Las Vegas $650 Draft Champions League
1. Kyle Pope/Derek Anderson

Las Vegas $1,300 Draft Champions League
1. Kyle Pope/Derek Anderson
2. Bill Ezzell

Las Vegas $650 Auction League
1. Rob Benetti
2. Johnny Frisella

Las Vegas $1,300 Auction League
1. Bill Ezzell

New York $650 Auction League
1. Michael Edelman
2. Danny Mitlof
3. Michael Rinaldi, Glenmont, New York
4. Marc Quitsch

Chicago $650 Auction League
1. Don Thompson

Chicago $650 Draft Champions League
1. George Kleemann
2. Ted Kasten
3. Don Thompson
4. Tony Guido, Berwyn, Illinois

Sunday, Aug. 31st
$2,500 NBC Sports Super League
1 p.m. EST/10 a.m. PST
1. Paul Clein

If you want a spot in any of the NBC Sports events, just e-mail me at [email protected] or post here in this thread. It will be a few weeks before we get the Registration page on the new web site active, so just contact me personally. You obviously don't need to pay us until Aug. 1st for any of this anyway. Thanks all for the early support and let's have fun that weekend!!!

[ June 02, 2008, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]

--------------------
Editor, Fantasy Sports Magazine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 6789 | From: Iola, WI | Registered: Apr 2004 | IP: Logged |

Any way to lock this page up at the top with the other sign up list??????
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:14 am

Johnny, this thread got lost somehow...It was put into the NBC thread section, at the top. It's updated too, in the other section.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:03 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Johnny, this thread got lost somehow...It was put into the NBC thread section, at the top. It's updated too, in the other section. Yeah, Johnny, I'm not updating this one anymore as there is an NBC Sports signup list in the NBC Sports FFC General Discussion thread. It's pinned at the top. Your buddy Gekko is joining you in the NBC Sports Auction League, so check it out and be ready. ;)