Re-Stated Question / Team Page

rtttslr

Post by rtttslr » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:22 am

I do have a page showing all of my teams....

I was curious when the actual "roster" or "lineup" pages, etc. for SATELLITE leagues become available.

Again, no hurry--just making sure I'm not missing something. Thanks! Great jobs with the drafts so far, by the way.

Rick

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:38 am

Rick, Stats will probably be entering all of the NFFC events into the sytem during the week following the Main Event. Satellites AND live events...It's normal to have no roster. As long as you can see your league page and other owners, you should be good to go.

Marc

[ August 18, 2006, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Diesel ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

rtttslr

Post by rtttslr » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:38 am

Thanks, Marc. I feel like I'm stumbling along as I learn NFFC traits & quirks. I appreciate the help--good luck this year! Been playing this silly game for 15 years now, but sure feel like a rook on this site.

Thanks, again!

- Rick

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:17 am

Anytime.

If you've been playing Fantasy Football for 15 years, you're NO Rookie! lol

I just came home from my 4th draft this year. This was my first live draft of 2006 though...The league today only has 10 teams! Everyone's team looks like the Pro-Bowl...lol

2 Weeks to go until the big event...Good Luck in your league...As I alwasy say..."BRING IT ON!"
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

rtttslr

Post by rtttslr » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:16 am

Good luck to your squad as well. I'll be in Chicago for the main event and the draft champions league. I have 4 other NFFC satellites (2 are draft champions) so it will be a silly year. You know how it goes--cheering for Randy Moss in one league, hoping he breaks a leg in 3 others. What a goofy hobby, huh?!

Good luck to you! Rick @ Wisconsin

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:35 am

Originally posted by RatherBeLuckyThanGood:
I do have a page showing all of my teams....

I was curious when the actual "roster" or "lineup" pages, etc. for SATELLITE leagues become available.

Again, no hurry--just making sure I'm not missing something. Thanks! Great jobs with the drafts so far, by the way.

Rick STATS has all of the satellite league drafts and will be loading them into your team pages soon. I would hope they are loaded before the live draft as we'll have 30+ leagues to load after that. Just hang tight a bit and those leagues should be showing up soon. Good luck in all the leagues you've entered and get ready for some fun in Chicago.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius