**DAVID BOSTON_ALERT**

Gordon Gekko

**DAVID BOSTON_ALERT**

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:25 pm

David Boston will start Friday night's exhibition game, ahead of Maurice Stovall and Michael Clayton.

Boston has reportedly looked FANTASTIC in camp. People forget he's only 28!!!! If you forgot how good he was, google him, and check out his stats. He could be this year's Colston. He could be this year's Colston.

[ August 10, 2007, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

GOD Loves You

**DAVID BOSTON_ALERT**

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:11 pm

Galloway has even been raving about him as well. Could he possibly supplant him too?
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Quahogs

**DAVID BOSTON_ALERT**

Post by Quahogs » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:18 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
David Boston will start Friday night's exhibition game, ahead of Maurice Stovall and Michael Clayton.

Boston has reportedly looked FANTASTIC in camp. People forget he's only 28!!!! If you forgot how good he was, google him, and check out his stats. He could be this year's Colston. He could be this year's Colston. sadly Boston's last good season was BEFORE Google was even a doodle on Brin's notepad :D

Q

Gordon Gekko

**DAVID BOSTON_ALERT**

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:22 pm

Originally posted by Quahogs:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

Boston has reportedly looked FANTASTIC in camp. People forget he's only 28!!!! If you forgot how good he was, google him, and check out his stats. He could be this year's Colston. He could be this year's Colston. sadly Boston's last good season was BEFORE Google was even a doodle on Brin's notepad :D

Q
[/QUOTE]hence you can get him late for GREAT value! :D
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

boutrous11

**DAVID BOSTON_ALERT**

Post by boutrous11 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:40 pm

these threads are funny.

Captain Hook

**DAVID BOSTON_ALERT**

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:44 pm

Yeah, one reception for five yards tonight won't budge anyone's radar, but GGs silly post will put him on someone's list ;)

Shrink Attack

**DAVID BOSTON_ALERT**

Post by Shrink Attack » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:57 am

No wonder newbies stay away from this MB. Intentional disinformation like this makes it a dangerous place to tread if this is your first venture into a high-stakes contest.

***NEWBIE ALERT***

Pay close attention to Tom Kessenich's chats because they're insightful and trustworthy. Accept anything else at your own risk.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

pizzatyme

**DAVID BOSTON_ALERT**

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:25 am

This thread makes me laugh! If you throw enough #### against the wall, something is bound to stick and then you can call yourself a genius.

Someone should take the time to put all of these prognostications into a thread.

There is nothing wrong with starting threads like this, but once the Main Event is drafted, I'd like to see most of these players on the OPs roster.

I'm sure they will be.

It's football season!!!
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

eddietheking

**DAVID BOSTON_ALERT**

Post by eddietheking » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:51 pm

Someone else is also hot for Boston as he was drafted in like the 10th round earlier tonight. years ago he had a great year for me and helped win me a league for a cool grand but it was soooooooooo long ago ......
And what I thought was a misdirect post by GG on Terry Glenn's knee was valid BTW so sometimes information has to be looked at and checked and checked again then you might get a little kernal of wisdom to help you make a decision on a sleeper candidate

renman

**DAVID BOSTON_ALERT**

Post by renman » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:56 pm

Boston carried me to a fantasy titled that one big year with the Cardinals... Too bad he has been too busy trying to pump up his body for photo shoots to the point he is so tight he pulled a muscle putting in his diamond earing.