Who scores more???

GOD Loves You

Who scores more???

Post by GOD Loves You » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:10 am

Of course this question will probably receive about 10 responses MAX due to it's ACTUAL fantasy football aspect....now if it can turn into a squabble between a few folks, it will turn into pages... :rolleyes:

Anyways, with all the injuries and the bye week, I was forced to attempt to pick up some lower tier RB's.

Here's the RB's I bid on this week, including conditional bids..... WHO WILL SCORE THE MOST POINTS OUT OF THIS GROUP??

1. Reuben Droughns ...who know's with the injuries to the other backs.

2. Leonard Weaver..looked better than Morris and Alexander stinks AND great matchup.

3. Heath Evans....should get at least 1 TD to go along with some decent garbage time yardage??

4. Chris Henry....be nice to see what he can do if Brown is out.

5. Kyle Eckel...is he really a RB?? Ole Bill might let Eckel "stick it" to his former team??

I didn't even consider Bennett...he needs a hole to run through and the Bucs line have a hard time creating holes.

Any thoughts/analysis from those wanting to talk fantasy football...that's you Renman!

[ October 20, 2007, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: GOD Loves You ]
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

mkrucek

Who scores more???

Post by mkrucek » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:32 am

This week or for the year? For this week I'm hoping Eckel as we picked him up with the idea that if Maroney is inactive he could have a better than decent game against Miami. It would be just like Belichick to showcase him. I actually think he would get the garbage yards rather than Evans. Of course Miami will probably play NE tough and keep Faulk in the entire game.

Otherwise, I kinda like Weaver.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

MGB MARTY

Who scores more???

Post by MGB MARTY » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:10 am

Weaver
This week and for the season. Alexander is just not himself this year or for that matter for good. Hawks division is so bad that they can start youth movement while still winning the division. Weaver can catch passes and with the injuries to Branch Hackett etc he is not one dimensional like the alexander of the past. I bid for him got him in a Sat league but not in main event.

Marty

Captain Hook

Who scores more???

Post by Captain Hook » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:36 am

This week - Evans
ROY - Droughns

Shrink Attack

Who scores more???

Post by Shrink Attack » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:46 am

Droughns. His goal line potential alone gives him value, and both Jacobs and Ward are injuries waiting to happen.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

GOD Loves You

Who scores more???

Post by GOD Loves You » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:35 am

Alexander does look done. Having the 1st in the main, I would've passed on him if he fell back to me. Morris hasn't proven to be a feature back so Weaver could have a chance to do something for the rest of the season. I noticed Weaver was acquired in a little more than half of the leagues.

Droughns could do something if either Jacobs or Ward go down. Would love to see another Droughns led $100K run .

So who gets the most points for the Pats this week??? Faulk....Eckel....Evans?? Will Maroney ever play?? Morris do anything when he comes back?? Do the Pats even care??

And for those who read/replied...let's argue about something and then maybe people will reply.

It truly is amazing what a disagreement can amount to. The threads that turn into agruments get so many responses, yet those attempting to garner fantasy talk lead to crickets.

Thanks for the responses...might be sayonara for me .
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

FIGHTINGNOLES

Who scores more???

Post by FIGHTINGNOLES » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:41 am

Droughns & Weaver for both the week and season...Good Luck!

jjsegura78

Who scores more???

Post by jjsegura78 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:46 am

Droughns will get the most. I say about 15/17 points. Jacobs will be hurting for a while, and I doubt Ward is 100%. I would have said Weaver, but I actually think Alexander will finally blow up this Sunday.
Projection 2010: Either winning my Classic LV/Chicago Dual League, or making it to the Catalina Wine Mixer.

JJ Segura

Hard heads

Who scores more???

Post by Hard heads » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:59 pm

Nobody picked Henry and we had him on our bench, ouch!

The Lawn Jocky

Who scores more???

Post by The Lawn Jocky » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:43 am

Hey G L Y good advice earlier last week and you called it. The Garcia Manning thing.By the way a Hell of a run to start the season. 6-0- to start is well respected by me. My 1 regret this year is not realizing until we talked in the lobby draft day about the reciver getting 1 point per recption. To much hangin with Ricky Willams while reading the rules in Aug. I guess .O well my entry was FREE! Good Luck Man