Satellite question

BillyWaz

Satellite question

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:45 am

Greg,

While I see you on, what is the playoff criteria for the Magazine leagues?

Will it be the top 4 teams carrying their point totals, or will it be the six team format like the auction?

Greg Ambrosius

Satellite question

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:36 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
Greg, Didn't you bash me during one draft when I picked Favre as my first QB? Bash?? Hah, you jest my friend. I was ENVIOUS you took Favre!!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Satellite question

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:37 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Greg,

While I see you on, what is the playoff criteria for the Magazine leagues?

Will it be the top 4 teams carrying their point totals, or will it be the six team format like the auction? I think I'm leading both of those leagues too!! :D I'll have to ask Tom as he set those up. Those are run on Sportsline.com and I think it's six teams, three weeks of playoffs like the auction leagues, but Tom can answer that on Monday.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Satellite question

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:39 am

Originally posted by weber:
Greg, just curious why wouldn't you set up playoffs in all leagues the same.. i think the 6 team playoff is very good, and you could just take total point leaders after week 13 into the main event tournament.. you then keep more people involved in regular leagues and keep the main event full of teams who get in strictly on their draft and free agent skill rather then head to head skill.. have u tossed that around? Trust me, not everyone likes the h2h format in the playoffs. Some would prefer total points over the last three weeks. The different formats are for the different leagues as variety is the spice of life!! :D

eugenemin

Satellite question

Post by eugenemin » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:29 pm

Greg,

So I assume that Satellite Draftmasters leagues follow the regular Draftmasters rules and the prizes go to the top 3 point totals at the end of 16 weeks?

Greg Ambrosius

Satellite question

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:56 am

Originally posted by Eug:
Greg,

So I assume that Satellite Draftmasters leagues follow the regular Draftmasters rules and the prizes go to the top 3 point totals at the end of 16 weeks? Correct.

rkulaski

Satellite question

Post by rkulaski » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:40 pm

Greg,

In the satellite leagues (i.e. $250 league), can the same team win $250 for both best record and total points (if they indeed are #1 in both)? Or would the team with the second highest amt of points win $250 for most points scored, since the top team already won for best record?