Checks To Go Out Friday

Greg Ambrosius

Checks To Go Out Friday

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:16 am

Just an update for all of those folks who won money in the Championship Round, Consolation Round, league playoffs, auction leagues, Draft Champions leagues and satellite leagues: The checks should go out Friday for everyone who has a W-9 on file. Since all of the satellite leagues ended after Week 16, it took quite awhile to line up all of the paperwork with the W-9's, so we just got that done on Thursday. Accounting got everything after that and will send out all checks this Friday.

Here are the people we still need W9's from:
Chris Goudey
Michael Holt
Kevin Hudson
Andrew Johnson
William Kelly
Alexander Kieon
Armanda Marrocco
Adam Miller
Kevin Morton
Ormond Rose
Murray Rosenfeld
James Stanard
Brian Swaw
Todd Ullman
Salvatore Vella
Mike Weber

If you need one, contact Tom at [email protected] and he will fax one over or mail one. You can fax these to our attention at 715-445-4087. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Inf4life

Checks To Go Out Friday

Post by Inf4life » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:45 am

Sweet. Thanks for the update Greg.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Diesel

Checks To Go Out Friday

Post by Diesel » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:48 am

Greg,

I still haven't received any checks yet. :D :D :D
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Checks To Go Out Friday

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:03 am

Everyone,

All of the remaining NFFC checks that were supposed to have been mailed out last Friday are going out this Friday, Jan. 18th from our Cincinnati offices. I do not know what the delay was for, but I do know that they are going out on Friday of this week. If you have your W-9 form into us, you should be seeing your winning check first thing next week.

Sorry for the 1-2 week delay, but the winnings will be going out on Friday. Thanks all and congrats to all our winners.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Inf4life

Checks To Go Out Friday

Post by Inf4life » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:59 am

I wish we couldve found this out a little earlier in the week. y do they only send checks out on fridays?

King of Queens

Checks To Go Out Friday

Post by King of Queens » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:42 pm

Originally posted by Go Getta:
I wish we couldve found this out a little earlier in the week. y do they only send checks out on fridays? Cincinnati is also known as the Queen City. As the King of Queens, I feel it is my royal duty to inform the message board of the following:

People in Cincinnati only work on Fridays

BillyWaz

Checks To Go Out Friday

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:49 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Go Getta:
I wish we couldve found this out a little earlier in the week. y do they only send checks out on fridays? People in Cincinnati only work on Fridays [/QUOTE]Not sure if I am punchy from a long day of work, but this had me cracking up Glenn! :D

I'm assuming Friday is "garbage day" in Cincinnati? ;)

Greg Ambrosius

Checks To Go Out Friday

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:16 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Go Getta:
I wish we couldve found this out a little earlier in the week. y do they only send checks out on fridays? Cincinnati is also known as the Queen City. As the King of Queens, I feel it is my royal duty to inform the message board of the following:

People in Cincinnati only work on Fridays
[/QUOTE]Yeah, I long for a return to the old days when our accounting department was 1,000 feet down the hall instead of 1,000 miles away, when checks were cut by hand five days a week instead of by computer only on Fridays, when Tom and I actually knew the people who were delaying this process, and when the Queen City was actually Iola, Wisconsin!! :D Unfortunately, it's not 2004 anymore, it's 2008 and corporate America is a vastly different world today. Tom and I do everything in our power to get winning checks out as fast as we can because we know how important that is to our customers and we also know that this industry has a reputation of not operating that way. With so many leagues this year, we felt we could get that done the week of Jan. 8-11, but now it's a week later.

I apologize again, but I've been guaranteed they will go out tomorrow and thus you should look for them early next week. Hopefully, they will coincide with the Packers going to the Super Bowl!! :D

Cheetah

Checks To Go Out Friday

Post by Cheetah » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:52 pm

It would be quite a fluke if the Packers didn't go to the Super Bowl.

Inf4life

Checks To Go Out Friday

Post by Inf4life » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:52 am

Well, the mail system is on it. I got my check today. The 10 day hold really sucks. But thanks a lot Greg and Tom. I had a great season with you guys.