A very slow 2009 draft

Raiders

A very slow 2009 draft

Post by Raiders » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:44 am

I'll pick early to get this thing going, I really don't understand why Chris needs to take up all the time on his clock. Chris has a month to pick and needs every second. :rolleyes:

Raiders select

Sabretooth

A very slow 2009 draft

Post by Sabretooth » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:01 am

John is a true comedian!! If it is like that, why don't you show some real balls and pick now?
Who is it gonna be Beanie,morneo,crabtree?
Now if you did that would be saying something.

Raiders

A very slow 2009 draft

Post by Raiders » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:16 am

Originally posted by Sabretooth:
John is a true comedian!! If it is like that, why don't you show some real balls and pick now?
Who is it gonna be Beanie,morneo,crabtree?
Now if you did that would be saying something. Mine is easy.

Knowshon Moreno were does he get drafted? So why we have time to kill, before I make this pick. Were does he get drafted?

So Chris you think I'm a funny guy, funny how? :D

John

Sabretooth

A very slow 2009 draft

Post by Sabretooth » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:21 am

hhhmm sounds like a clip from a joe Peshe movie John! "Funny how? Like i'm here to amuse you"

Interesting question about Moreno. I'm gonna say Philly but it would not surprise me if there are a few trades. There is always somebody going some place you never thought.

Raiders

A very slow 2009 draft

Post by Raiders » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:27 am

hhhmm sounds like a clip from a joe Peshe movie John! "Funny how? Like i'm here to amuse you"

Interesting question about Moreno. I'm gonna say Philly but it would not surprise me if there are a few trades. There is always somebody going some place you never thought. Was thinking Philly as well, and I like that spot. :D What about the Jets,TB or the Lions?
Chris you going to make it to NY? Matt what about you? Rob? Anyone beside Jeff(Kapefear) and myself going?

John

Sabretooth

A very slow 2009 draft

Post by Sabretooth » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:43 am

No afraid I'm not gonna make it. But maybe next year. It sounds like a good time. Do you guys all have a section there? I always watch the draft and think about how each pick effects fantasy as I'm sure you do too. So I'd like to see moreno go to philly or the jets where I think he could have a big future. TB wouldn't be bad either.

Raiders

A very slow 2009 draft

Post by Raiders » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 am

No afraid I'm not gonna make it. But maybe next year. It sounds like a good time. Do you guys all have a section there? I always watch the draft and think about how each pick effects fantasy as I'm sure you do too. So I'd like to see moreno go to philly or the jets where I think he could have a big future. TB wouldn't be bad either. First time going, but it's not were the draft will be held. I remember the good old days when I skipped school to watch the draft, back than I believe it was held on a Thursday and Friday. I don't like the 4:00PM start, way too late.

Chris were will you watch it? At home? How many of you get together?

John

Route Collectors

A very slow 2009 draft

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Sabretooth:

Chris were will you watch it? At home? How many of you get together?

John
[/QUOTE]Also ...what is your favorite color? Do you like Chinese food? Have you ever been in a Turkish prison????? :D

Sabretooth

A very slow 2009 draft

Post by Sabretooth » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:11 pm

LOL red,yes, and No. But as far as the draft. I will probably watch it at my co-workers house with a couple of other guys like last year. Can't wait!

Raiders

A very slow 2009 draft

Post by Raiders » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:14 pm

LOL red,yes, and No. But as far as the draft. I will probably watch it at my co-workers house with a couple of other guys like last year. Can't wait! You told me you like pink, now which is it? :D