**Slow auction bidding thread**

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:16 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
so what do you guys make of Greg's lack of response to our inquiries? I think it's rude, personally. If he doesn't want anything to do with this league (have it be a non NFFC league), then why not respond to one of us saying so? The last thing Greg is....is rude. What he is in fact....is busy. No need to worry we will be taken care of as always.

What our group should focus on however is getting our nominations in. It's Tuesday and we're not even half way through yet.

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:50 am

seems kind of strange that he responds very quickly to everything else though. so me holding off payment until we hear from him is ok?

Roger

Post by Roger » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:29 am

I have e-mailed Greg many times before on trivial questions that I had, and he has always responded within hours. You may want to try Tom Kessinich. His email is on the home page.

Boutrous - I share your concerns as well. Tom had previously asked one of us to send him a list of players picked to date. I also doubt that Greg & Tom would allow us to use their message boards if they did not recognize this event in some way, shape or form.

I am just looking for some kind of "blessing from the Pope." I have no reason to doubt Wayne's trustworthiness, but things happen such as becoming distraught & suicidal when the Colts lose to the Patriots in Week 9. I would like the NFFC to guaranty the prize money in the unlikely event that something happens along the way.

Keep me posted, and I'll send an email of my own if that will help.

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:52 am

i just want to use part of my NFFC credit for this league, I don't care who holds the money. I am not a high stakes player, and $125 for me right now is tight. But I will gladly pay cash right now if that's Greg's decision.

[ June 02, 2009, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: boutrous11 ]

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 am

Originally posted by Trust In Bill:
I have e-mailed Greg many times before on trivial questions that I had, and he has always responded within hours. You may want to try Tom Kessinich. His email is on the home page.

Boutrous - I share your concerns as well. Tom had previously asked one of us to send him a list of players picked to date. I also doubt that Greg & Tom would allow us to use their message boards if they did not recognize this event in some way, shape or form.

I am just looking for some kind of "blessing from the Pope." I have no reason to doubt Wayne's trustworthiness, but things happen such as becoming distraught & suicidal when the Colts lose to the Patriots in Week 9. I would like the NFFC to guaranty the prize money in the unlikely event that something happens along the way.

Keep me posted, and I'll send an email of my own if that will help. I'm good with whatever guys. My preference would be for the nffc to hold the money just so I don't have to mess with it. I would say that I have sent Greg 5 emails over the past few months and the only one I got a response to was that they would let us use stats to host the league. If anybody else wants to communicate with him I would appreciate it.

Wayne

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:58 am

i don't see why he wouldn't want to have it be an nffc event. there's been no controversey and we're all ready to pay.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:27 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
quote:Originally posted by Trust In Bill:

Keep me posted, and I'll send an email of my own if that will help. I'm good with whatever guys. My preference would be for the nffc to hold the money just so I don't have to mess with it. I would say that I have sent Greg 5 emails over the past few months and the only one I got a response to was that they would let us use stats to host the league. If anybody else wants to communicate with him I would appreciate it.

Wayne
[/QUOTE]...simply wanted to volunteer the good graces and graciousness of SNAKE by stating that he would hold onto the funds as an unbiased non-associated outsider not connected to this league in any shape, manner or form if that's alright with the participating comrades here...you KNOW that SNAKE isn't going anywhere...simply let The Serpent know if he can be of any assistance here...thanks much...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Simply curious if this would be partnered with the "Snake Insurance Company"?

Seeing that your "poor management of money" is documented on these very boards by yourself, I'm not sure if the good players of this league are willing to "trust in Snake".

LOL! ;)

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:20 am

we have someone we trust guys, that's not the issue here.