**Slow auction bidding thread**

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Personally if you're not in this league...no one really wants/needs/values your posts here.

There are plenty of other places to post.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:14 pm

If you guys want this to run as any other NFFC league I've got no problem with that but the pay outs will be different and in line with every other NFFC $125 entry.

If thats what you want then post it here so we can move on.

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:22 pm

i'll do whatever the majority wants.

Roger

Post by Roger » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:22 am

I would prefer to run this as any other NFFC draft as the difference in payouts is going to be fairly small.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:47 am

when did this turn into a problem?

Wayne is golden and I personally guarantee all fees to anyone who is in this league if he somehow runs away with our 1600. Wayne, I know where you live!

Boutrous, I'll pay your $125 and you can pay me 12.50 a month for the next year. (no interest loan)

Calling Greg out when he is going out of his way to help us on every level? Priceless and classless. He really does not have the time to manage every little concept we can come up with. I think he said up front that we could use stats for hosting but the rest would be up to us, so why bring him into this now?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:40 am

Rob,

I didn't mean to come across as calling Greg out. I was just stating that I have tried to set up this league with the NFFC but he hasn't gotten back with me. I just wanted everyone to know that I tried. I have no problems with Greg and look forward to meeting him. I just wish we could get him to chicago one of these days! I apologize if it came across this way as that wasn't the intent.

Wayne

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:44 am

whatever. expecting and posting about a lack of response is classless?

bobsgym13

Post by bobsgym13 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:49 am

Originally posted by Rob B:
Calling Greg out when he is going out of his way to help us on every level? Priceless and classless. He really does not have the time to manage every little concept we can come up with. I think he said up front that we could use stats for hosting but the rest would be up to us, so why bring him into this now? To be fair, if you had an NFFC credit, think that you are entering an NFFC league and want to use the credit, Greg should respond and at least let you know where you stand.

I have too often been the nonresponsive party (because I was 'too busy') and that lack of communication has caused a lot of unnecessary problems.

I am not above labeling someone classless...hehehe,
but I don't see that anyone here has crossed that line.

Bob
Luck in FF is like a game of Russian Roulette. The BWaz's of the world only have one bullet to spin - the rest of us have two. It's still mostly luck, but ...
-By Bob (For Gekko)

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:48 pm

can someone post the list for tonight?

bobsgym13

Post by bobsgym13 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:55 pm

test
Luck in FF is like a game of Russian Roulette. The BWaz's of the world only have one bullet to spin - the rest of us have two. It's still mostly luck, but ...
-By Bob (For Gekko)