NY vs Chicago Grudge Match Update

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:58 pm

Drafting behind you and me, RC, and in front of Eddie and Billy is going to have his head spinning like a top. Make sure to notify Tom and Greg about this change, Diesel, so both Mockdraftcentral and STATS can make the changes. Maybe STATS won't screw this one up. Thank God we don't have to worry about a schedule in this league. :mad:
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:04 pm

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
Make sure to notify Tom and Greg about this change, Diesel, so both Mockdraftcentral and STATS can make the changes. Maybe STATS won't screw this one up. Thank God we don't have to worry about a schedule in this league. :mad: [/QB]I sent an email last night to Greg, Tom, and Geoff stein regarding this change.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:54 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
RouteShe...with all disrespect to you, SNAKE played with 9 players this past week - no excuses as SNAKE LOVES his 3CC team...the loss of G.Jones & Joey J. has left the depth a little short but when all is said and done, this team is going to be DYNAMITE for Team NY here in helping to secure first place overall in this highly competitive 15 team league...

QB: Hasselbeck
RB: S.Jackson
RB: C. Taylor
WR: Ward
WR: J.Walker
WR: Burleson
TE: McMichael
DEF: Chargers
K: Mare

...SNAKE So since Joey Galloway got me a ZERO in the auction (and I lost by 1 point), does that mean I also only played with 9 players??? :confused:

You make so many excuses Snake as to why your teams don't produce. What is your excuse in the main???

Hint: It starts with something you did on September 2nd a little after 12:00 EST. ;)

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:55 pm

TR - no King Cobra Head spinning here comrade, as it will be purely SNAKEbiz as usual, Cool, that means one less team we have to worry about! :D

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:55 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKE's squad (still tied for second out of five teams representing Team NY

LV Hard Rockers 148.15
Route Collectors 136.1
LV High Rollers 125
A Chicago Team 124.3
Frisko Tomatoes 121
THE_BLACKHAND 111.3
LLCEJ Rated R Superstar 106.95
SNAKE 106.6
RI WORKHORSE 103.05
Diesel NYC 101.95
Pimpin Trigger Jr 100.95
Lumpys Losers 100.2
Tamuscarecrow-Chicago 96.3
Huckin Fuge 73.7
BillyWaz Beasts- CHI 72.7 That is totally hilarious snake. To what lengths will you go to make your 8th place team look good? Tied for 2nd on your team? :D LMAO

What was it like for you on the way home from your little league games when you were a kid.....

...well mom, it's only week one and I struck out 4 times in a row..BUT..I'm tied for 2nd with another kid for the cleanest uniform on the team.
Haw..haw..haw ROFLMAO! :D :D
[/QUOTE]ROFLMAO RC!!!!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:26 am

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
quote:Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
Still a lot of possibilities, QUA. Midas Mike, SNAKE, Tom may even want to play in it with his NY brothers. Snake drafted a sweet team in the three city ... he would be a good addition.
[/QUOTE]I think "sweet" might be a bit much, but it is BY FAR IMO the best team I have seen him draft this year (Mag team is a close 2nd).

That of course isn't saying much, as if you look at his Main and SuperSatellite teams especially, you'll see what I mean! ;)

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:58 am

TR - no King Cobra Head spinning here comrade, as it will be purely SNAKEbiz as usual, thank you very much...SNAKE ...Hmmm...guess that means prior to the draft you'll be crawling around on the pavement sunning yourself just before the Team Chicago Big Rig rolls over your head. I wonder how long you'll wiggle before you expire...Hmmmm...I'll bet you'll be tied for 2nd with other snakes for the most tread marks on your head..Haw..Haw..Haw............Still LMAO :D

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:15 pm

here's team CHIT-TOWN at their big draft day pizza bash. (what's with the funny hats boys??). Enjoy because it's the last free meal you're getting from team NY.

p.s. the guy in the middle kind of looks like randel el

Q