NY vs Chicago Grudge Match Update

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:24 am

Since you asked......

These are the standings that are CURRENT in the points leagues, and through Week 1 where head to head matters. Your rank is based on where you are in TOTAL POINTS of each league (since record means nothing as of right now);

Main Event - 321st out of 322 (even though you changed your name, it still says Glenn Karant. Gonna use the "alternate persona" angle?)

Mag II League - 10th out of 14

Snake Classic - 11th out of 14

3CC - 14th out of 15

NY/CHI - 9th out of 14

SuperSatellite DC - 8 of 28 (but not really, as your points have yet to be deducted for buying a #3 pick)

NFFC Satellite Auction - 14th out of 14

Well Snake, I can honestly say you are FAR worse than I even thought you were! You are in the top 1/2 of only ONE league out of 7, and once they deduct the points, you will be in the lower half there also.

You said year 3 would determine a lot about who was "lucky" who was good, etc.

Obviously, LAST year was a fluke for you (as most of us already knew, and your "true ability" is shining through) :(

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:40 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
TWO GAMES TWO GAMES TWO GAMES...thanks for all your hard work here Mr. Waz (btw, those figures are inaccurate but SNAKE wil not take the time here to correct them)...SNAKE Took them right off the standings Snake. Dispute them if you want, but anyone can look them up, and it takes a total of about 3-4 minutes.

I seem to recall you in 2004 after TWO games, boasting because you were up on me in the Main by around 15 points, and then I destroyed you by over 250! :eek:

I guess when you SUCK, 2 games means nothing, but when you are doing well, it does???? :confused:

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:36 am

Billy Waz , you are one crazy ****#r, to come up with snakes leagues is just too much.AND your off to a great start, well done.
Snake hang in there, dangelo williams is going to be a monster this year, Lamount Jordan cant be any worse.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:53 am

look at bwazz shootin' and hangin' snake !

Q

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:41 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...btw - does anyone know why Shockey wasn't on the field for the last series of the fourth quarter as well as OT?...SNAKE here's hurt. playing on a gimpy ankle. he's been trying to play through it for two weeks now. he looks pretty bad out there.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:31 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...when will these scores on the homesite be corrected TR? (NY will ultimately prevail based SOLELY on talent in BOTH leagues ISHO)...SNAKE Is this the kind of talent you are talking about Snake??

321. Mott The Hoople Live NFFC New York League 4 0-1-0 152.45 9 Glenn Karant
[/QUOTE]F'n funny Billy.
:D