NY vs Chicago Grudge Match Update

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:34 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Niagara Falls is quite a sight to behold and well worth seeing RC, but is it really "on the way home?"...SNAKE Not on the way home, but I heard they have a Famous Original Ray's in Niagara Falls :D

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:37 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Niagara Falls is quite a sight to behold and well worth seeing RC, but is it really "on the way home?"...SNAKE If you're in an RV...aren't you always on the way home????? :D

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:49 pm

Route C, I've been to Niagra Falls. It's ver impressive. When I asked some questions to the people that work there about how the falls seemed to be a bit less monstrous than I remembered seeing it on TV, they said that each year, the falls decrease a little. Within the next 300 years, it will no longer be the wonder of the world we all know it to be. Enjoy it while it is what it is.

That's Diesel's tidbit of the day..LOL
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:18 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
Niagara Falls is quite a sight to behold and well worth seeing RC, but is it really "on the way home?"...SNAKE Not on the way home, but I heard they have a Famous Original Ray's in Niagara Falls :D [/QUOTE]LMAO! :D

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:03 am

*Guys, I just received an email from Tom K. saying that there is no way to send me the Pizza money as an expense. I will have to have the money added on to my winnings in the NFFC. I really did NOT want to do that. I will accept it for Team NY, but I want everyone to know that we need to change this next year, because this way I am paying all taxes on the NY collective winnings for the party.

If anyone knows any other way to resolve this, let me know. Thanks.

Marc
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:07 am

Originally posted by Diesel-MoJo Rising:

Marc Let Chicago win.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:15 am

Originally posted by Diesel-MoJo Rising:
*Guys, I just received an email from Tom K. saying that there is no way to send me the Pizza money as an expense. I will have to have the money added on to my winnings in the NFFC. I really did NOT want to do that. I will accept it for Team NY, but I want everyone to know that we need to change this next year, because this way I am paying all taxes on the NY collective winnings for the party.

Marc Route C went through this pain in the rear collection stuff last year so he knows more than us - do we go back to losers cutting indiv checks to the other team to collect ? We seem to have a good grudge match gang - I believe it's just the forgetfulness/intertia we have to stay on top of.

Q