Best Fantasy Football Website

fester

Post by fester » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:02 pm

Originally posted by FI$HER:
Alrighty...

I will let you guys into the ... FI$HER ... secret.

For the BEST fantasy subscription website on the Internet, I would like to introduce you guys to :awww, damn Fi$her, did ya' have to let them in on that. It was my best kept secret. My home league guys have no clue still... :cool:
If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost. - LJB

Sacrifice or regret...You choose

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:04 pm

Originally posted by the snake:
"Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
That I got no cerebellum
All the kids are gonna laugh at me
I'm a teenage lobotomy..."

Joey Ramone

Fisher - no, that is incorrect...it STARTS at the draft table...SNAKE Snake, lets try to pick your brain.....now which picture makes your cobra head more erect ?

OR

2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:44 pm

FIsher,

It is all in the first sentence of Snake's reply;

"WOW!!!...where'd ya find that classic pic of Ian?"

What Snake failed to leave out was.....

BBBOOOOOIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!! :D

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:30 pm

I decided to watch ESPN's guys on who to start and who to sit this week. My guy's who are involved in championship games were Mike Anderson/Stephen Jackson and Isaac Bruce/Randy Moss. They both had dillemas. Anderson didn't get carries last week. And Jackson hasn't gotten any carry time respect from the Rams. Somehow S.Jackson and Randy Moss pulled it through for me...

The Analysts said to play Isaac Bruce and Mike Anderson...Anderson had 2 TD's and a lot of fantasy points...I.Bruce got about a 2. Jackson and Randy Moss got me to my goal of superbowl, but it was close. Did anyone else bench Mike Anderson this week?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:06 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Did anyone else bench Mike Anderson this week? No ... but in one league I played both Anderson and Bell ... and Bell hurt me. I had Three RB's on the bench that would have done better than Bell.

I knew Denver would have a Running game this week ... and I didn't want to miss it.

Go figure
Hakuna Matata!

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:59 am

So far, I've played Mike Anderson every week he's done well except for this one...

I wish I can say that for the other league where I have Mewelde Moore and Bennett. By having both of them and Tice's a$$backwards injury reports, I played the wrong back out of these 2 3 or 4 times this year. Tough pill to chew.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Sack

Post by Sack » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:43 pm

Marc: I benched Mike Anderson for Tatum Bell this week in that "other" contest held out in Vegas a week after NFFC. It is the AUCTION Division against nine other teams for bragging rights and a trophy for "Overall Champion". ( 5 League winners / Championship game Losers ) Starting Anderson would have given me a slight lead into the final week... OUCH. Of course, I wasnt even thinking of checking as the day started with me in a HEAP of trouble before t-nights game. Amazing what 32 points will do for ya! ;)

Robert Zarzycki

Post by Robert Zarzycki » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:10 pm

Footballdiehards.com

Free rankings, free FlashUpdate (run by Bob Harris), free Q&A w/ expert analysis on message boards, free training camp reports, free weekly team reports during NFL season, so much for FREE! -z-
Robert Zarzycki
Author of Drafting To Win & Fantasy Football's Big Six (AuthorHouse.com)