3-City Challenge League

BillyWaz

3-City Challenge League

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:52 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Waz, the last word shall be given by SNAKE and then he's had enough of your 7 year old student like behavior hereWhy, because you questioned me to find a post where you "called me out", and I did?

There is a thing called A-C-C-O-U-N-T-A-B-I-L-I-T-Y. You should look it up and try practicing it once or twice! ;)

BillyWaz

3-City Challenge League

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:18 am

SNAKE wants Waz in either league TamuRick, but ONE league here is SNAKE's max...you see, SNAKE is extremely meticulous and methodical and too many leagues is simply too much for the type of quality control maintenance that is required by SNAKEI just read this post, and it is hilarious! Snake acts as if he is SO successful because he only does 3 leagues.

Bottom line Snake...... you have lost $2,000 over the past 2 years in the NFFC!

Can it really get any worse if you joined more leagues? ;)

Actually for you....it probably could!

P.S. As for the NY/Chicago league, I think there are already TWO others who are waiting to get in should Midas Mike decide to leave. You had your chance at that league Snake, and I don't think the great group of guys in that league want someone who they KNOW isn't reliable.

BillyWaz

3-City Challenge League

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:27 am

1) Well are you in? I am AS LONG AS the draft date works for me Snake. The last week in August and the first week in September are EXTREMELY busy for me with fantasy, coaching, pre-teaching week (a couple of nights are definitely out already), etc. So if for some reason I CANNOT be in for reasons beyond my control, I don't want to hear it. You declined an invitation to a league you now want in because FOUR leagues would be too many! (Whatever reason I have, it will DEFINITELY not be as pathetic as that!

2) If you want to compare outside the NFFC, I am ALL game for that. That being said, you do fabricate stories a lot, so I will just stick to leagues we both compete in together, where everyone can see what we have done, and you can't lie..

Yes, after two years, we have both cashed once in the main, but what you fail to look at is that my check was $4,500 MORE than yours, as I finished 1ST, and you were 3RD (but I guess that somehow doesn't matter, right? :rolleyes: )

3) Life outside of fantasy football?? I am a father, husband, teacher, athletic director, & coach EVERY day of the work week, and a lot of time on the weekends. If you are saying I have no life outside of fantasy football, you clearly don't know what you are talking about (big surprise there! :rolleyes: )

Are you in or out Snake???

BillyWaz

3-City Challenge League

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:00 am

Here are my answers;

1) I am in IF it fits my schedule. Your excuses are pathetic (it is a matter of opinion which many others here on the MB agreed)

2) Saying you win all these "mystery" leagues and make up "fake names" is fabricating.... end of story!

3) Who are you to judge my priorities? Just because I have a love for fantasy football does not (and is not) make it the #1 priority in my life. Unlike you, I can handle 15+ leagues and being succesful in the majority of them, along with being everything else above. I'm sorry if you are a "one trick pony" Snake...I am not.

And sorry if I don't take your movie advice. I don't smoke dope, and I have a good feeling I would have to be baked out of my gourd to enjoy a movie that you like!

[ January 13, 2006, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Route Collectors

3-City Challenge League

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:33 am

Originally posted by TamuScarecrow:
Any Chi-towners interested in this? GLY, this is your chance to jump in. Just looking for interested parties right now. Rick
You know my answer! :D

Route Collectors

3-City Challenge League

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:42 am

SNAKE can take the numbers and twist and tweak them (much like you are feebly attempting to do) anyway that is desirable to him as well, Wazass...

who has the better/higher winning percentage, Waz?..again, as SNAKE has previously stated; more leagues entered means more opps to ca$h out...

Billy - Snake is right, the numbers don't lie! :D :D :D

NFFC LIFETIME STANDINGS
Rank Owner 2004 Points 2005 Points Total Points Avg Pts/Week
1 Glenn Schroter 2,391.65 2,119.55 4,511.20 136.70

2 Jeff Clampitt 2,367.70 2,091.30 4,459.00 135.12

34 Bill Wasosky 2,188.15 1,928.10 4,116.25 124.73

63 Glenn Karant 1,890.75 2,089.30 3,980.05 120.61

[ January 14, 2006, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Route C ]

Route Collectors

3-City Challenge League

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:56 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:

And sorry if I don't take your movie advice. I don't smoke dope, and I have a good feeling I would have to be baked out of my gourd to enjoy a movie that you like! LMAO BWazz! :D