Incentives To Sign Up For Main Events!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:04 am

Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
greg - if u throw in a date with that one hottie who worked for you the first few years, i'll sign up for another event ;) I think Kerston or Kirston....or whatever her name was...She was the one who slipped you the Mickey and rocked Emma's world. Jason didn't have the heart to break it to you!! [/QUOTE]It's Kirsten. She didn't last more than two months after the 2005 NFFC main event. But at least Gekko still remembers her. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:40 am

If you are lurking and trying to decide whether or not to play?

Do not hesitate to join. You will NOT be dissappointed here.

1) Established and PROVEN leader in the industry. If trust is a consideration, look no further. This event is 100% trustworthy.

2) Customer service: Bar none, the best in the industry. I have played for a couple of decades in numerous formats and all over the web, this is my FF home.

3) Competition: what you would expect from a challenge that is at the top of the food chain. There are the fanatics who spend countless hours everyday scouring the boards year round and you also have the casual player who believes they have the skillset to try and put themselves in a position for the Championship Run.

Note: The 1300 you spend on the mains will seem like peanuts if and when your team has that magical run. It is a priceless feeling to be in the hunt those final three weeks let alone the final weekend. Even 100K does not compare to the feeling that final weekend delivers.

4) Comaraderie - This MB has fostered some very deep and personal relationships. Friendships have been made with folks all over the country because of the NFFC and that too is a bonus. It is hard to put a price tag on this aspect but if you are lurking and considering this challenge, you know you have the skills to beat us.

The MB does feature some diehards who tend to dominate the discussions. Yes, we can get a tad riled up as we engage in discussions that sometimes are not really related to the game itself but please brush that aside and help us make this board a fun and entertaining place to dicsuss this challenge and the fantasy industry as a whole.

It features 14 and 12 team leagues.

If you have not played in a 14 team league, do not let that stop you. Study the scoring system, roster requirements and go for it.

The best way "IN" the game is by trying a satellite. Join a $125 league and give the 14 team draft a spin. I think you will like the challenge that this format provides and don't all players like a new challenge?

Bottom Line

This event is a trustworthy, fun and fair contest.

The back end support is rock solid and they are trying to ensure that features are added yearly to improve the product based on input from the players. You will have a say in the product you purchase. Novel idea huh?

The payouts are in line with industry standards for live events and again, they actually payout immediately.

If you are lurking and debating whether or not you are going to join, the only question should be whether or not you can afford this challenge though I would rather have you ask yourself:

Ask yourself, "Can I afford NOT to join?"

You know the NFL and the fantasy game. You know you can adjust your style to any format whether or not it is 12 or 14 teams. You are ready to take the next step and I know you feel exactly as I do. I know that if I am right in my prep and I have a little luck, I can beat anyone, any year.

What if this is your year? Can you live with yourself if you do not join and nail it this year?

Chicago lurkers - If you have any questions and want to talk to a contestant, feel free to contact me. [email protected]

[ August 09, 2008, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Ted's Cracked Head ]
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:33 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
If you are lurking and trying to decide whether or not to play?

Do not hesitate to join. You will NOT be dissappointed here.

1) Established and PROVEN leader in the industry. If trust is a consideration, look no further. This event is 100% trustworthy.

2) Customer service: Bar none, the best in the industry. I have played for a couple of decades in numerous formats and all over the web, this is my FF home.

3) Competition: what you would expect from a challenge that is at the top of the food chain. There are the fanatics who spend countless hours everyday scouring the boards year round and you also have the casual player who believes they have the skillset to try and put themselves in a position for the Championship Run.

Note: The 1300 you spend on the mains will seem like peanuts if and when your team has that magical run. It is a priceless feeling to be in the hunt those final three weeks let alone the final weekend. Even 100K does not compare to the feeling that final weekend delivers.

4) Comaraderie - This MB has fostered some very deep and personal relationships. Friendships have been made with folks all over the country because of the NFFC and that too is a bonus. It is hard to put a price tag on this aspect but if you are lurking and considering this challenge, you know you have the skills to beat us.

The MB does feature some diehards who tend to dominate the discussions. Yes, we can get a tad riled up as we engage in discussions that sometimes are not really related to the game itself but please brush that aside and help us make this board a fun and entertaining place to dicsuss this challenge and the fantasy industry as a whole.

It features 14 and 12 team leagues.

If you have not played in a 14 team league, do not let that stop you. Study the scoring system, roster requirements and go for it.

The best way "IN" the game is by trying a satellite. Join a $125 league and give the 14 team draft a spin. I think you will like the challenge that this format provides and don't all players like a new challenge?

Bottom Line

This event is a trustworthy, fun and fair contest.

The back end support is rock solid and they are trying to ensure that features are added yearly to improve the product based on input from the players. You will have a say in the product you purchase. Novel idea huh?

The payouts are in line with industry standards for live events and again, they actually payout immediately.

If you are lurking and debating whether or not you are going to join, the only question should be whether or not you can afford this challenge though I would rather have you ask yourself:

Ask yourself, "Can I afford NOT to join?"

You know the NFL and the fantasy game. You know you can adjust your style to any format whether or not it is 12 or 14 teams. You are ready to take the next step and I know you feel exactly as I do. I know that if I am right in my prep and I have a little luck, I can beat anyone, any year.

What if this is your year? Can you live with yourself if you do not join and nail it this year?

Chicago lurkers - If you have any questions and want to talk to a contestant, feel free to contact me. [email protected]
[/QUOTE

Rob , Your the Man, Great Post, could not have put it better. One of these days I'm going to Buy you a Beer at the " Big Show " ! :cool:
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:59 am

Okay, I've got six more NBC Sports Sunday Night Football polo shirts to give away this weekend, along with a Rotoworld.com Draft Kit. Here's the lucky winners so far:

1. Justin Petacsil
2. Ron Chan
3. Neil Hassett Jr.
4. Michael Shipp

Keep 'em coming. You're making me feel better.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:37 am

Greg,

When your list gets to 14 stop and make a note.

I will put up $125 towards a satellite entry for one of them via a drawing by you.

You take those 14 names, put them in a hat, pull one out and give them a $125 satellite on me.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:46 am

CAN I DROP OUT AND RESIGN UP FOR THIS DRAWING? :D :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:51 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, I've got six more NBC Sports Sunday Night Football polo shirts to give away this weekend, along with a Rotoworld.com Draft Kit. Here's the lucky winners so far:

1. Justin Petacsil
2. Ron Chan
3. Neil Hassett Jr.
4. Michael Shipp

Keep 'em coming. You're making me feel better. The goodies were just too good for Paul Clein to pass up, so he made it official with an ULTIMATE LEAGUE signup. Nice Paul. I'll hand deliver the goodies to you in Las Vegas!!!

1. Justin Petacsil
2. Ron Chan
3. Neil Hassett Jr.
4. Michael Shipp
5. Paul Clein

Now who wants a baseball and a polo shirt and an online Draft Kit? :D

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:11 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

1. Justin Petacsil
2. Ron Chan
3. Neil Hassett Jr.
4. Michael Shipp

Keep 'em coming. You're making me feel better. The goodies were just too good for Paul Clein to pass up, so he made it official with an ULTIMATE LEAGUE signup. Nice Paul. I'll hand deliver the goodies to you in Las Vegas!!!

1. Justin Petacsil
2. Ron Chan
3. Neil Hassett Jr.
4. Michael Shipp
5. Paul Clein

Now who wants a baseball and a polo shirt and an online Draft Kit? :D
[/QUOTE]Can you sell a VIP seat to the Fisher party for any new Vegas drafters? You would have to clear this with the Fishers of course.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:14 am

90 people on the boards right now, including 78 guests. I know there are some of you lurking who haven't signed up for either the NFFC or NBC event yet. Maybe a lot of you haven't. You've seen the testimonies from our participants; you've seen Greg promote the free giveaways that you'll get with a signup. You know how much fun all four of our cities can be. You know that if you can't make it to one of our cities, we will hook you up in a league on the phone. And you know that if you want to hold off on payment for a week or so we'll work with you on that.

We have all of that to offer so I ask the 90 people on our boards right now who haven't signed up yet -

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:18 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
90 people on the boards right now, including 78 guests. I know there are some of you lurking who haven't signed up for either the NFFC or NBC event yet. Maybe a lot of you haven't. You've seen the testimonies from our participants; you've seen Greg promote the free giveaways that you'll get with a signup. You know how much fun all four of our cities can be. You know that if you can't make it to one of our cities, we will hook you up in a league on the phone. And you know that if you want to hold off on payment for a week or so we'll work with you on that.

We have all of that to offer so I ask the 90 people on our boards right now who haven't signed up yet -

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Tom-

You are doing such a great job. Greg said he would allow you a phone hook up for the Fisher Party!