Snake Classic

Do I have to Pay Taxes

Snake Classic

Post by Do I have to Pay Taxes » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:26 am

There is a 100% chance you are a complete moron. I cannot wait to smoke your arse this season.

RI WORKHORSE

Snake Classic

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:33 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Snakie , must say i like the b+, i know that will be one of the highest grades, because i know how tough the snake comp can be.I think johnny was more interested in taking gonzalez away from me , than taking care of what he needed.I dont think the 2 tight end is the way to go, now what happens if McCallister is the real deal again, he already has bush and alexander , he cant get duce in the flex unless he sits his 4th round pick gonzalez.That means every week a great player has to sit.His receivers are COYOTE UGLY, Keenen McCardell as your nu 1. I actually like mark clayton more , because of his upside.He does have the horse in Alexander , and his all star tight ends , BUT if his wide outs dont come thru , it will be tough to get the best wide outs off the waiver wire , with so little cash.
Just my humble opinion , nothing personal johnny. Eddie g.....You and the scarecrow are dead wrong.I do not think about what anyone else is doing in the normal draft....I am in so many drafts I have been trying to try a plan and never had the chance...

And last night i had the chance....I wanted to try the two te system in the regular draft...And as the snake computer stated this team is bulit for depth.....

I still did grab two number one wr's....They may not be the best...but my plan wasn't to go after the stud wr's....

You don't think I thought at the last second to take boldin or chambers or even moss....I chose the route to take bush and gates.....And when i went in last night I already had it in my mind to try the two te's.

I will take my two stud backs and my depth and hope I can finish on top....I think ed had a good draft and so did everyone else.....We will find out when the action starts.......

See you guys tonight....... :D

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

GOD Loves You

Snake Classic

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:35 am

Originally posted by Do I have to Pay Taxes:
There is a 100% chance you are a complete moron. I cannot wait to smoke your arse this season. Your beatings will start week #1 and continue throughout the entire season. :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

RI WORKHORSE

Snake Classic

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:38 am

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
I'm in total agreement with you, Eddie. From what I saw Monday night and what I know from going home every weekend, Brees will be more of a factor for him than the rbs. Of the top 3 I'd give WAZ the nod with you 2nd and JJ bringing up the rear. JJ may have done you a favor, Eddie, in that Gonzo may not even be top 5 with the retirement of Roaf causing him to have to stay in and block more. Rick.....I also have eli, I don't think brees will matter at all.... :D

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

BLACKHAND

Snake Classic

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:49 am

don't know whether to bring my report card home on friday to my parents or have one last weekend and bring it home on monday.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

TamuScarecrow

Snake Classic

Post by TamuScarecrow » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:59 am

A lot of people thought that about Brees the last 2 years, JJ, and he proved them wrong in spots. I see your depth at qb to be one of your strong suits. That along with your RB1 and your TE's are your strong suits. What you get out of the other 5 starting spots is going to determine your season. You can say the same thing for the other 13 teams out there as this was an excellent draft and we all have holes.

Trust me, you weren't the only one looking at the 2 TE in the first 6 rounds scenario. :D My strategy got messed up right from the start and I had to go to Plan B in the first round.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Do I have to Pay Taxes

Snake Classic

Post by Do I have to Pay Taxes » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:29 am

GLY week 1 will be a lesson that you will soon not forget. Clearly you are not talking of the football Gods, because they did not shine on you last night buddy.

GOD Loves You

Snake Classic

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:07 am

Originally posted by Do I have to Pay Taxes:
GLY week 1 will be a lesson that you will soon not forget. Clearly you are not talking of the football Gods, because they did not shine on you last night buddy. Very well aware, my draft was well below par.

But, top to bottom though, your team is definitely one of the worst. Your WR's, or lackthereof, will hold your team back all year.

BTW, I am referring to the One true God, so you are very correct in saying I am not talking about the fantasy ones, whatever they are....
:confused:
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL