Snake Classic

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:57 am

Adam,

WIth all due respect what have YOU won? Teaming up with Snake for a dismal performance in 2004 (#127), and finishing a worse #194 last year certainly puts you BELOW Snake.

Your draft the other night didn't make me feel like you have ANY clue of what you are doing to be honest with you Adam.

And I DO have credentials in the NFFC and many other high stakes events. ;)

Quahogs

Snake Classic

Post by Quahogs » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:25 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Adam,

WIth all due respect what have YOU won? Teaming up with Snake for a dismal performance in 2004 (#127), and finishing a worse #194 last year certainly puts you BELOW Snake.

Your draft the other night didn't make me feel like you have ANY clue of what you are doing to be honest with you Adam.

And I DO have credentials in the NFFC and many other high stakes events. ;)

bwaz NUKES H & R Block !

Q

BLACKHAND

Snake Classic

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:05 am

TAXMAN , although i feel i did not have a great draft and i am pissed at myself , if you feel the need for greed please just shout it out. maybe total points for the year head to head. as bad as my team is , i think yours is worse.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Do I have to Pay Taxes

Snake Classic

Post by Do I have to Pay Taxes » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:39 am

Waz,

Your like a little girl. I have not addressed you but if you insist on putting on your stockings, I will strangle you with them. Other high stakes leagues? I have won thousands in the past 4 years. Fake although he will not admit it, I have beaten him to a pulp and walked away with his money every year. so just like that does not mean sh#t to you, you don't mean sh#t to me. When I address you directly feel free to type in, but until then, learn to shut up.
Backhand who the F%ck are you anyway. Go play with "Waz a man in his last life" in the school yard.
I know this is where GLY that little *** chimes in.

Do I have to Pay Taxes

Snake Classic

Post by Do I have to Pay Taxes » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:50 am

I'll tell you what, and I promise, this will be my last posting for the year, will let the season do our talking. You girls are pathetic. You worship the Fake, that is setting your sights quite high. Have fun on the boards. There is always next year.

BLACKHAND

Snake Classic

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:51 am

does this childish hostility mean you do not want action. with the team you drafted i can understand.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:33 am

Originally posted by Do I have to Pay Taxes:
Waz,

Your like a little girl. I have not addressed you but if you insist on putting on your stockings, I will strangle you with them. Other high stakes leagues? I have won thousands in the past 4 years. Fake although he will not admit it, I have beaten him to a pulp and walked away with his money every year. so just like that does not mean sh#t to you, you don't mean sh#t to me. When I address you directly feel free to type in, but until then, learn to shut up.
Backhand who the F%ck are you anyway. Go play with "Waz a man in his last life" in the school yard.
I know this is where GLY that little *** chimes in. On what days do you attend your anger management classes? ......GEEZ! :rolleyes: