Snake Classic

Sack

Snake Classic

Post by Sack » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:22 am

SNAKE: Exactly the way I read the draft. Agreed that the TE was taken early, but with a fan of this TE's team sitting in wait with two picks this TE wouldn't have come back. I learned from this event that I don't want to place myself in the same position QB wise as I did with this squad. That makes the $100 and 3 hours spent here against some of the NFFC's best a worthy investment in my eyes. Fair take - best of luck to all.

Gordon Gekko

Snake Classic

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:17 pm

while others of us are mocking and tweaking our sheets...snake is busy thinking of chit to write under the snakecomp's name!! mmmuuuahahahahaha!!!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:28 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
while others of us are mocking and tweaking our sheets...snake is busy thinking of chit to write under the snakecomp's name!! mmmuuuahahahahaha!!! Yep, Greg Jones is still a 9th round "value" on Snake's cheatsheet!

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:03 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKE has been ready for awhile Gigi as was evidenced by you yourself last night in The 3CC draft...SNAKE As I said earlier Snake, you had a good draft last night (see how easy that is to admit? :rolleyes: )

However, it won't be enough to carry NY to even 2nd place, as there are some MAJOR holes on that team.

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:08 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Wazass - you thoroughly embarrassed yourself last night..thanks much...SNAKE Come on Snake, you can't even admit when I did have a much better draft than you (i.e 2004). All you do is make excuses ("it wasn't me drafting", "I had too many injuries", etc.), so what is the point of arguing?? :confused:

My career credentials vs yours.... END OF STORY!