Snake Classic

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:44 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...no Wazass, au contraire' as the story is just beginning...SNAKE vs. Wazass h2h in 5 leagues for $20 each and when SNAKE blanks you and wins 100 clameros you will be banished into NFFC MB mutedom forever...SNAKE I could lose to you for the next 5 years... EVERY year, and I still wouldn't be as unsuccessful at this as you!

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:49 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...me oh my, what a great big lie...

...the truly amazing thing is, that you had 7 months to prepare for the 3CC draft...and you still blew it Waz...even ask your Chicktown team-mates for the truth...SNAKE Unlike you Snake, I don't banter on the boards and try to seek acceptance from everyone about my team (that was PITIFUL during the draft by the way).

You thought my draft was bad in 2004, and I whooped you by over 250 points :eek: .

Keep talking, I like it. :D I see your post and
see that Travis Henry is the starter for Week 1. Maybe if you keep talking, Domanick's knees will magically heal, and he will be a top 15 back this year! ;)

[ August 29, 2006, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:36 pm

Just like the 3CC, stats is also scoring THE SNAKE CLASSIC as a DC!! :eek: :eek:

We are going to probably have to be "on our honor" as to who we started to fix this little mess (in the 3CC also).

Route Collectors

Snake Classic

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:07 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Just like the 3CC, stats is also scoring THE SNAKE CLASSIC as a DC!! :eek: :eek:

We are going to probably have to be "on our honor" as to who we started to fix this little mess (in the 3CC also). Man this really sucks. I've got 14 leagues going and no way can I remember all my starting lineups. In this league however I know for sure I started Akers over Wilkins because I didn't start Wilkins on any of my teams. :(
The rest of my lineup looks right at the moment.