Snake Classic

GOD Loves You

Snake Classic

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:33 am

His team has scored less pts than Mr. Never Pay Taxes from fantasy winnings.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:57 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
can someone please explain to SNAKE wtf LLCEJ is doing at the bottom of the standings here UNDER one of the absolute worst FF owners in modern times, The Atheist Mongoose (aka Adam "No Taxes" Miller)?...thanks...SNAKE Wouldn't Adam be ahead of you in the Main AND didn't he defeat YOU in that local league which you SAY is as difficult as the NFFC?

I guess that would put you in the category of "worst FF owners in modern times"!

Yep, sounds about right!

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:20 am

the thing is, GLY, that IMMEDIATELY after this draft was completed SNAKE recieved a phone call from Adam "No Taxes" Miller and he was ranting and raving on how he was "going to breeze by all" in this league and what a "superior draft" he had, etc., etcFunny how much the two of you have in common! (Bragging on teams that belong at the bottom of a toilet bowl!)

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:39 am

best be prepared for a little H2H beating by SNAKE here this week Wazass as that should shut your empty-yap-yakking-pie-hole for awhile...hehehe...SNAKE Even if you were to beat me this week Snake it won't change 2 things;

1) I will STILL more than likely be ahead of you in total points of the Snake Classic AND

2) Your Main team will STILL be slumming in the 300's! 300's Snake!!!

And to think you got on me about being #139 last year! :eek: