Snake Classic

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:21 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...just a heads up here to the warring parties concerned here...there will be an in-depth Halfway Status Report on each team in The SNAKE Classic after Week 6, so if some of the underperforming owners that can't hang with the BIG BOYS in this rough and tumble league don't want to get blasted in this public report, you have the next TWO weeks to get your squads a$$es in gear here...thanks...SNAKE Your hilarious Snake! You will sit and bash everyone else, yet when someone comes out and points out your disasters, you can't take it!

KAPEFEAR2

Snake Classic

Post by KAPEFEAR2 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:07 am

Snake I think you should be praying to the "pigskin" Gods a little more,instead of the elementary school Gods..Just a thought. :eek:

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:13 am

...despite the many repeated mockings and chucklings both behind his back and in front of his face over the past three years, this elementary grade school teacher, Mr. Wazass, STILL continues to spell a word that most learn how to spell properly by the time they reach seven years old (your, you're)...SNAKE will pray for the education of schoolchildren everywhere...SNAKE It is like talking in slang (like when people use ur for your- ex. "ur Main team is a joke Snake!")I don't really bother to correct my mistakes on the MB.

I'm sure Greg & TOm will be happy to have a "grammar Gary/"spell-checker Sam" on the boards to make sure we are all using correct punctuation and spelling. :D :rolleyes:

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:59 am

...no sorry as it is NOT needed for all, only for English teachers...thanks...SNAKE If you want to get technical, I am in a co-teach class (Special ed students in a regular setting, sometimes pulled out).

However, if that is the route you would like to go.... are you not someone who works with $$ (financial consultant?) Shouldn't someone who works with $$ be better with numbers??? You have made NUMEROUS errors with calculations and statistics, that I don't even know where to begin! :eek:

When I write something that NEEDS to be written properly (and not rushed), it is done correctly. As I am sure you do the same when it comes to your job.

In the meantime, thank you again for monitoring the grammar and spelling on the MB!

KAPEFEAR2

Snake Classic

Post by KAPEFEAR2 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:17 am

Snake, you can talk ALL the trash you want. I didnt ask for your thought 1st of all.2ndly your the one who pissed away $1250 on your sad main event team.3rdly i'm 184 points ahead of you,would you care to put a $$$$$$$$$$ on the outcome....I DO'NT THINK SO EITHER...Don't analyze someone elses team,when you can't even handle your own.......... :D

richieprimo

Snake Classic

Post by richieprimo » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:18 am

Kape -
Why even bother wasting your time responding to that knucklehead? Can't you see that his sole purpose in life is to see his name in print?

Anyone who continually pontificates about his alleged superiority, much of the time referring to himself in the 3rd person, obviously has self-esteem issues. These issues need to be addressed by simply ignoring him. Much like a child that, when put to bed, cries and cries until they finally fall asleep.

IPHO :D
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.