Snake Classic

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:07 pm

This week not havin any money hurt, needed a qb because mine are on a bye.Only two out there , and i didnt have enough, will have to win with no qb.I look at my team ,and it looks solid, need to get on a streak.You have been warned , this team will make a run , and will get into the playoffs . Laugh now but the LLCEJ train is coming.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Route Collectors

Snake Classic

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:19 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
the choo-choo had better be a comin' LLCEJ, only because, again;

3) if you fail to succeed, you might leave yourself open to public ridicule amongst some of your comrades-in-arms...

...hehehe...SNAKE You won't get any criticism from me Eddie. After the successful track record you've had the last couple of years, I'm not going to beat on you for one bad league.
;)

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:17 pm

Thanks RC, actually playing well in the big money leagues.Going to 4 and 2 in the ultimate and main, and those are the big ones.I still believe this team will win some games.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:14 am

To be fair, I am in the top 10, and am doing well here also. ;)

Also, Don Thompson and yourself are doing very well here, and Don is struggling in the Main.

No need to mention where you are in the Main, Snake! ;)