Snake Classic

King of Queens

Snake Classic

Post by King of Queens » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:48 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
I remember when it used to be fun getting on the MB. :( Originally posted by Eddiejag:
You guys can really go to far , and it is sickning to see such cheap shots at each other, come on guys bringing in your kids.This post should be deleted , and you guys need to grow up ,and get back to having message board fun.
Snake and Billy , it needs to stop, same **** everyday , blah blah blah .
SORRY , just had enough. These posts sum it up pretty well. Smack talk can be fun, but this has gone on way too long. If you guys want to throw personal barbs at each other, please do it via e-mail or private message. The viewing public doesn't need to read this crap.

Now I know why Lenny polices his boards in the other contest -- people can get way out of hand.

TradeStar28

Snake Classic

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:03 pm

Jeesh, I go to the movies and come home to see that the whole sh!thouse went up in flames!

Snake...your son has a cool name

figured he would be something like - Motthew Hoople Kurant
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

TradeStar28

Snake Classic

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:20 pm

Snake, In regard to Miller aka Taxes...I honestly feel you are a little harsh on him in a public forum and that its not right to bag on your friends to a bunch of strangers.

Adam is in my league, I was lucky to talk to him for 30 minutes after the draft. I came away with the feeling that he is a great guy and someone who I would be friendly with if I lived in NYC.

Also, I thought he had a great draft in NFFC Main and this was even before I knew who he was.

The only things that should be talked about here is strictly football. No personal cr@p, no personal rumors that you may not know the truth about...

I left a home league after 7 years because of the utter gayness of the people who were in it. And theae guys started as friends. So to see this snowballing to the NFFC, I think its pretty weak and uncalled for, to say the least.

TradeStar28

Snake Classic

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:40 pm

Well, fantasy football is all about black & white...the colors are left for the more important things in life - like your amazing family life and the important career that you excel at...

You mention the high road, but obviously the land mines have already exploded here...

I look to surround myself with people who I would trust to be in a foxhole with during combat. Do you feel you are that type of comrade to everyone here ?

TradeStar28

Snake Classic

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:51 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...that is very interesting that you use the foxhole analogy/question as that is a often-used SNAKEexample (have used it here on this MB as well in the past)...and the answer is categorically and unequivocally YES!...and those that know SNAKE, truly KNOW SNAKE, would concur...SNAKE We wanna truly know Snake, like these people you speak of :D

King of Queens

Snake Classic

Post by King of Queens » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:52 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKE has chosen instead to take the high road here for a change, and simply move on...SNAKE Good show!