Snake Classic

TradeStar28

Snake Classic

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:53 pm

In this virtual cyber foxhole, we are all gathered around you...

Now tell us soldiers how you totally sucked this year on draft day and how you will return to glory in 2007.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

TradeStar28

Snake Classic

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:47 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...hey, Fi$hface...come here...sshhhhh - come closer...here, come here closer...ssshhh....a little closer......over here a bit more...ssshhhhh...ok...that's good...ssshhhh...now...gfy...SNAKE great fantasy year...

yes it has been for FI$HER, i am flattered by you finally saying this publically..

now wish Billy and Adam the same....

I believe the healing process has started for you

good job dude

[ October 28, 2006, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: FISHER ]
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:57 am

Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...that is very interesting that you use the foxhole analogy/question as that is a often-used SNAKEexample (have used it here on this MB as well in the past)...and the answer is categorically and unequivocally YES!...and those that know SNAKE, truly KNOW SNAKE, would concur...SNAKE We wanna truly know Snake, like these people you speak of :D [/QUOTE]Honestly, I would have no problem moving on, and knowing the "new" Snake. :D

This would be a Snake that would realize his current position (and accept it), and wouldn't take his anger or frustration out on others.

Would be good for EVERYONE Snake, and a lot less crap on these boards.

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:13 am

Snake, In regard to Miller aka Taxes...I honestly feel you are a little harsh on him in a public forum and that its not right to bag on your friends to a bunch of strangers.
I agree, as if you were talking to him during your "prep week", you obviously have a friendly relationship with him.

You can't change what happened this year at the draft (to an extent), but I do know if you don't
attack others drafts (and try to make a mockery of them) NO ONE will bring up your draft in the Main. I for one will DO MY VERY BEST.

Bragging and boasting/ripping on others when you are aren't doing well, is simply "common sense" Snake.

Lay off ragging on others in ALL YOUR LEAGUES (passing judgement) and I would bet my next paycheck that the MAJORITY (I'm betting 90%+) of the crap NO ONE wants to see on this MB will stop.

It appears that Fi$her, Taxes, and myself ONLY have issues with YOU, so you are obviously the "common demominator", and if you can show some self control (no more trash talk), it will most definitely be better for these boards.

I agree we all need to stop too, but IMO, it all starts with you.

I would LOVE to "talk fantasy football" with the Snake, but that is up to you. As for us forget the wagers we made until after Week 16 when we can look at the total points and "square up" for each league.

People are going to talk smack in the offseason Snake, and your (meaning everyone) results will do the talking. Nothing you can do about that.

But unitl then, ripping on everyone when you are doing very poorly in the most visible league (the most important, that MOST everyone on these boards plays in) is not very intelligent IMO, and opens yourself up for a lot of punishment.

Just play the game, and lets have fun with it Snake! :D

[ October 28, 2006, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Route Collectors

Snake Classic

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:13 am

Well, fantasy football is all about black & white...the colors are left for the more important things in life - like your amazing family life and the important career that you excel at...

You mention the high road, but obviously the land mines have already exploded here...

I look to surround myself with people who I would trust to be in a foxhole with during combat. Do you feel you are that type of comrade to everyone here ? Great post Fi$her. It's nice to gain some perspective on the MB. :cool:

GOD Loves You

Snake Classic

Post by GOD Loves You » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:46 am

5) SNAKE vs Team Thompson made prior to the seasons start based on which three RB's will outscore the others in total points in the NFFC in 2006...SNAKE's 3 RB's are Lamont Jordan, Ronnie Brown, Caddillac Williams and Team Thompson's 3 RB's are Clinton Portis, Edgerin James, Dominic Davis...total amount wagered: $100

Talk about some "ugly" players.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

GOD Loves You

Snake Classic

Post by GOD Loves You » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:47 am

...just as a reminder to ALL here, the Mid-Term Report Cards will continue to be given out here (The ScareMan is up next) and as the SNAKEcomp is grading and analyzing, naturally SNAKE has no control of the truth that spits out...thank you...SNAKE Saving the best for last; those left for dead teams that are doing a pretty good job for Team Chicago?
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL