Snake Classic

GOD Loves You

Snake Classic

Post by GOD Loves You » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:58 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...SNAKE will find a way, somehow, someway, to persevere and ultimately, prevail, even with his injury-depleted squad...watch and learn Wazass, watch and learn...SNAKE Wanna borrow Arlen from me?
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

TradeStar28

Snake Classic

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:45 pm

greetings everyone....from the Sunshine State...Disney World...

The magic here is wonderful...just watched the game at my hotel (Boardwalk Inn) on a 2000 ft. big screen at the ESPN Zone....awesome...luved gore in the 4th quarter....bittersweet for billy boy..!

tomorrow off to the magic kingdom to ask cinderella to grant me 2 wishes! ;)

good luck this week billy boy, here and main....likewise for route c on the Main........

"When u wish upon a star............"

:D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Dr. FI$HER

Snake Classic

Post by Dr. FI$HER » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:03 pm

Snake-

Dont worry about the FI$HER boyz. We are taking care of bizness both here and in the main. I would be much more concerned with your lack of depth and injuries. I really hope we both make it to the finals (that is my cousins second wish btw). FI$HER will be more than happy to offer an all or none prize for 1st place if snake so desires. I might even be willing to invite you over to my war room for a burger and a smackdown.

FI$HER

TradeStar28

Snake Classic

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:13 pm

Cuz...

actually my 2nd wish was for it not to freakin downpour rain here tomorrow...lol

Cuz Halle gurl was not a happy camper tonite...the driving rain kept tinker bell from flying down from the castle during the fireworks....lol , and u know how much sbe luvs "Tink" :D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Dr. FI$HER

Snake Classic

Post by Dr. FI$HER » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:38 pm

Cuz-

You should meet snake in "It's a Small World" or on "Space mountain" after you guys put the kids to sleep. Can't we all just get along....

:cool:
FI$HER