Snake Classic

RI WORKHORSE

Snake Classic

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:27 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...but NOT with a BBDS of POINTS in a H2H formatted league, Johnny Junkie...as SNAKE has stated repeatedly recently, lay off the junk JJ...this will be the future (and the future is here and now in The SNAKE Classic) long after KDS/3RR (which are GREAT innovations in their own right ISHO) have been antiquated...SNAKE Snake,

You are on better $hit then me man. It's says in your post that BBDS with points was only done once in the super 28 DC....And Never in H2H...

I got better things to argue about anyways.... :rolleyes:
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Chum-Chum-Club

Snake Classic

Post by Chum-Chum-Club » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:57 am

...Johnny Junkie - who's arguing here anyway comrade?...see ya soon in Tampa, JJ!...hehehe...SNAKE Snake,

You got to be nice to the Vice President of the-

Chum-Chum-Club :D :D

Chum-Chum-Club

Snake Classic

Post by Chum-Chum-Club » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:26 am

...you gotta love it comrade!...

The Chum-Chum Club

Preident: SNAKE
Vice President: Johnny Junkie
Operations Officer: ??
Treasurer: ??

...hehehe...ISHO The Chum-Chum-Club is actually The Serpent's best coined phrase of all-time here on this MB, JJ...SNAKE True,

I also like the- "Highly Educated Guessing"

But the Chum-Chum-Club Is Pretty good :D

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:52 am

...yep Johnny Junkie...when ya really get down to it, that's what FF really is JJ - highly educated guessing - and anyone who believes differently is just kiddin' themselves ISHO...SNAKE If it truly is "highly educated guessing", I don't think anyone could argue that some people are CONSISTENTLY much better "guessers" than others. ;)