Snake Classic

RiFF

Snake Classic

Post by RiFF » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:37 am

Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
Somewhere in your response, RiFF, a whole lot of comedy was lost. Let me put it another way...

IThat was its only point...and it was lost... :(

Route Collectors

Snake Classic

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:39 am

3. Sure, it looks cool during a track meet when the runners enter the turn and everthing evens out, but it would look even cooler if they were allowed to switch lanes and trip each other.

LOL! :D

Route Collectors

Snake Classic

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:44 am

Somewhere in your response, RiFF, a whole lot of comedy was lost. Let me put it another way...

I really do not have any reasonable position beyond the fact that I do not like it!

Thats my position. I feel it is a solid position on its own and I am sticking to it. I also don't like yellow shirts with brown polka dots. I would vote against them if asked what we all should wear during the draft. If someone where to ask: "why don't you like yellow shirts with brown polka dots?" I could give some reasons, but in the end...it comes down to the simple fact that I DONT LIKE YELLOW SHIRTS WITH BROWN POLKA DOTS. I don't like the idea of bidding points on draft slots. AND....I don't like breast reduction surgery!!!

So, there it is Lads! My position rests on the grounds of the simple realization that I do not like the idea. If enough of us stand up to those who feel we need to have "reasons" for our opinions....we can avoid being convinced!!

So....who is with me!!!!! Charge!!!!!! This is one of the best posts EVER typed on this MB. Even though I don't care either way....I'm casting my vote against points just because I like this post.....not to mention Blue makes me laugh quite often....which is a welcome relief from some of the mundane arguements that happen on a regular basis here.

Great post Blue! :D

Route Collectors

Snake Classic

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:47 am

BTW...if given a choice....I do like BBDS using F/A $$$$ over BBDS using points.

Definately put me down for BBDS using F/A $$$$'s.

RiFF

Snake Classic

Post by RiFF » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:44 am

I DONT LIKE YELLOW SHIRTS WITH BROWN POLKA DOTS. AND....I don't like breast reduction surgery!!!

I believe we've identified some common ground Blue!!

wayne123

Snake Classic

Post by wayne123 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:50 am

Thanks Route C! You made my day! And for the record, your post saying that my post was the best one you have ever read on the board is now my favorite post of all time!!!

Looks like the vote is 4 to 2 so far with a margin of error of +/- 8. So, its a statistical dead heat!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

wayne123

Snake Classic

Post by wayne123 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:56 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
I DONT LIKE YELLOW SHIRTS WITH BROWN POLKA DOTS. AND....I don't like breast reduction surgery!!!

I believe we've identified some common ground Blue!!
[/QUOTE]Excellent! Perhaps we could make a little wager on the upcomming season. Whomever finishes with less points has to wear a yellow shirt with brown polka dots that says: "Yellow shirts with brown dots are for Pimps!" The bet would need to be honored at some decided upon event in the future. Perhaps a draft at the NFFC.

Accept? Decline?
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

TamuScarecrow

Snake Classic

Post by TamuScarecrow » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:04 pm

I'm for FA dollars over points although both accomplish the same thing, to disadvantage the idiot who thinks he can beat the system with a ridiculous bid. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ