Snake Classic

Gordon Gekko

Snake Classic

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:38 am

Please take your own advice and clam up. TIA!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Captain Hook

Snake Classic

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:48 pm

"which btw was good for 17th overall out of 280 participants"

Talk about false claims.....

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:48 pm

"FF 2007: avoid major injury(ies) = guaranteed success"

Nice new catch phrase Snake, as you CONTINUE to just look like more of an excuse maker.

Avoiding injuries ANY year SHOULD guarantee success, but you didn't have a major injury to your team LAST year (2006) until Week 10, and you were in the 300's the ENTIRE season.... wire to wire. :eek:

In 2005, I think Joe Horn missed two games, but otherwise you hade ZERO injuries. You turned your $1,250 entry into $500 and finished near the bottom in the championship round (not surprisingly your ONLY appearance in 4 years).

So for QUALITY players, I ould generally agree with your catch phrase, but for players like yourself... NOTHING is a guarantee! ;)

P.S.

Read my catch phrase Snake, as it is all the matters. After all your "fluff", etc. when you can't get it done and constantly make excuses.....

sad. :(

[ December 21, 2007, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:58 am

This is the SUPER BOWL thresd isnt it.How many frigging player haters are out there.Let Snake enjoy his week of glory [until sunday] and go away.Snake hasnt won the money some have but you all know he can play this game, yes he's been in the championship round and many great players have never been there.Im not going to call out names but it's been a weird year for many great fantasy players.Now back to the classic , LLCEJ is on a major roll . We started the year 1 win and 3 losses and it didnt look good , so we fired are coach and hired Eddie Gillis to see if he could get this team going.Well we went on a 7 game winning streak and then lost a game to GLY BY 5 POINTS ,a game that could have been one.Since then weve just kept winning beating Sack in a high scoring affair 151 to 147.Then the playoffs begin and we had to beat Sack again, we all know how hard it is to beat a great team in back to back week's but Marion Barber steped up with his 3 td game, and steady Earnest Graham went in twice.Then we had to knock off the Rushing Newts the number one seed who only lost once all year ,players like AP ,GORE,BRADY, WELKER, HOUSH, and even that STECKER who put up 30 that week. BUT we were able to hang on 134 to 132. It was the lowest scoring week of the year and that was good for us as we are built for defense , Tampa put up a 29 point week , Bobby Engram caught 9 passes and Graham went in for another td that's six weeks in a row he has scored.
Now it's the game of the year , the only other SUPER BOWL that is big as this one is the ultimate and even that BOWL doesnt have its own thread.Snake as much as your team deserves this my team just cant lose , we have to many great matchup's.My players always step up when the big games are on the line[winning the 1st ever ultimate] and this game is big as it get's.
Anyway's Snake we wish you luck in the Classic game and let the best team win. LLCEJ
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:01 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
This is the SUPER BOWL thresd isnt it.How many frigging player haters are out there.Let Snake enjoy his week of glory [until sunday] and go away.
Eddie,

The problem here is Snake boasts more than ANYONE with little success. WORSE, he makes excuses and doesn't take accountability when he fails. When you behave in that manner you ARE gonna catch crap. In a nutshell, if you are going to talk, you need to back it up (and more importantly not make excuses and take accountability).

Best of luck to you this weekend Eddie! :D