Snake Classic

Sound Advice

Snake Classic

Post by Sound Advice » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:06 am

Congrats to Eddie and the Humble Serpent. Good luck this weekend.

Be careful Edward. The Serpent can be a pain in the asp.

williamhare

Snake Classic

Post by williamhare » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:17 am

What? Nobody going to handicap the Big Mo/Piranhas Consolation Bowl?
The league has been great Snake. Thanks for inviting me. Good group, if we can exclude the annoying trespassers.
Good luck to Eddie and Snake.... Snake: do not take this juggernaut lightly.
HMan83

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:26 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...perhaps some former comrades of this league remain bitter for their failure to reach the heights of a Super Bowl victory (Billyboy the Wazass who ultimately couldn't get it done last season by losing to 2006 King Reptile, Don Thompson ) Bitter... hehehe!

In fairness, last year I did have best record AND best total points (by over 200) and got NOTHING because of the lousy setup of not rewarding someone for 13 weeks.

In fairness to you, you DID change the format, but your constant PM's each week in regards to the Snake Classic ultimately made it VERY easy for me to leave (along with the fact that with the rxception of falling short in Week 16 it realy wasn't a challenge). While the Snake Classic is cute and all, it really isn't different from the Diesel Diehard, BillyWaz DC, etc. All satellites are there to occupy your time/give you a draft fix, etc. while your focus SHOULD be on the Main.

Some people hunt for elephants, while others hunt for squirrel.

A word of advice Snake, don't go into the jungle with that bb gun you currently use. ;)

That being said, I predict you WILL win the Snake Classic, but many predicted I was going to beat Don, and we see how that turned out.

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:23 pm

For those viewing the Snake Classic , EDDIE G has taken an early lead as his Barbarian as in Marion Barber went for 110 rushing yards ,3 catches for 6 yards , 1 touchdown , and 20.1 fantasy points.Ive taken the lead and will punish the Snake skin cowboy this week end. hee hee hee hee .
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Captain Hook

Snake Classic

Post by Captain Hook » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:43 pm

Good Luck to both Snake Classic Super Bowl Teams..
..now crush the blithering reptile Eddie and take the crown