Snake Classic

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:30 am

Snake never underestimate the heart of a champion.
I have posted your last thread to my players about the blow out and that wont be happening.
Maybe Westy will fall to the ground again at the one yard line like the little bitch he is.McNabb is another little cry baby , and Kevin Jones sometimes doesnt show up.My guys are Warriors like Graham who was giving nothing. [earned everthing] Bobby Engram who has become a number 1 in the fantasy World.Derek Anderson who the Ravens let get away [idiot's] , Jacobs who is a beast and the Barbarian [Barber ] who is my favorite player because he runs like a madman on every run. Sorry Snakie but my guy's want it more , you my friend have to many Poser's.Like the fake hair bands of the eighties.
Its almost time Snake , youve had a great season but this super bowl will be won by real men.
ENJOY THE BEAT DOWN hee hee hee hee.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:49 am

For all the people keeping tab's on the Snake Classic its been one hell of a game.LLCEJ got out to an early lead with Brandon Jacobs and Dallas Clark scoring two td's appiece in the 1st half.But Snake got a big game out of McNabb and B Edwards ,and a late garbage td from Andre Johnson.Anyway's going into the 4 oclock games Snake led LL 95 TO 94 .wITH ALL THE SMACK TALK on both sides it doesnt seem to matter , its a game. Snake has 4 plays left to LLCEJ 5 PLAYS.
GOOD LUCK SNAKE
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:30 pm

Snake i think your down about 6 with Cooley and Marshall left, and roddy white in overtime.My team getting 150 is about as good as it gets.
Snake im happy for you , if i wasnt going to win i did want you to become the King Reptile.Im just happy its was a good game for a while, i really thought i had you.Nothing wrong with the 2nd place money.[400] Snake Classic was a blast this year and i will be back to get that crown.
GREAT JOB LLCEJ.
Bad(ass)Angels

Nutty Scrat

Snake Classic

Post by Nutty Scrat » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:40 am

Congrats Snake, Eddie, Newts and Big Mo. Great job this year!

Snake thanks for letting me be part of the 2007 Snake Classic! It was a great time! All ready looking forward to the 2008 Snake Classic! (Snake willing of course )

Thanks again.
Ed