Snake Classic

Coltsfan

Snake Classic

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:30 am

In my waiver wire pickups this week I put in for several different WR's. I ended up with Michael Clayton who wasn't on the list.

One of two things happened. Either there was a mistake with Stats or I clicked on the wrong player. Since Boldin, Colston, and Bowe are all on my bench this week I must play Clayton or whoever I picked up. If it's my mistake then Clayton plays but if Stats make a mistake I would like to play whichever WR I was supposed to get.

I have very little chance of winning either way but I just wanted to post this publicly just in case it was a mistake on Stats part.

Wayne

Coltsfan

Snake Classic

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:38 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
In my waiver wire pickups this week I put in for several different WR's. I ended up with Michael Clayton who wasn't on the list.

One of two things happened. Either there was a mistake with Stats or I clicked on the wrong player. Since Boldin, Colston, and Bowe are all on my bench this week I must play Clayton or whoever I picked up. If it's my mistake then Clayton plays but if Stats make a mistake I would like to play whichever WR I was supposed to get.

I have very little chance of winning either way but I just wanted to post this publicly just in case it was a mistake on Stats part.

Wayne ...STATS does NOT make mistakes like this (per Greg's own words last season to SNAKE)...thanks much...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]If they don't make mistakes then Clayton plays. I posted this just in case.

Wayne

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Notice the lines are getting lower and how about Nutty Scrat a favorite this week, could be the last time. just kiddin BIG ED. lOOKING FOWARD to taking on GLY , as he comes to play.Snake also needs this game to stay over 500.Blackhand can really make a statement with a win , not to mention 5 win's.Due or die for the ultimate Colt fan, and johnny junkie just looking to get on the board.And last but not least the BIG MO TAKES ON BIGGER MO, who's the king of MIZZO.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BLACKHAND

Snake Classic

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:57 am

mo and bigger mo got a great game against texas today. good luck.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

londog7

Snake Classic

Post by londog7 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:53 am

I'd rather see Mizzou beat Texas than see Bigger MO beat Big MO... some things are sacred. But, I AM looking forward to taking on my boy Jon. We are co-commissioners of our 14-team local Auction/IDP/Keeper league and he's cleaning my clock there, so this would be a nice way to win back some pride.

This has been a really fun league to participate in. Good luck to all this week (except Jon, of course).
I can lead a nation with a microphone.

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:06 am

The Snake classic is the toughest league in fantasy and the most fun.Now we stand at 3 win's and 3 losses and need to start scoring more points.Ryan Grant has been killing us but i think this is his week.This really was a tough draft as recievers went off the board fast and furious.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!