Snake Classic

KOTRAX

Snake Classic

Post by KOTRAX » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:59 pm

YEAH MY TEAM REALLY LAID AN EGG ESPECIALLY WITH NO RB2.

OH WELL THOSE ARE THE BREAKS.

kapefear

Snake Classic

Post by kapefear » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:36 am

Just curious????????? I took over Waynes team and brought him back from the DEAD and WON it all in the "MOST COMPETITVE" league ever created.2ndly won my NFFC league $5000 and finished 2nd in NBC $2000,while noticing AFTER 3 week playoffs finished AHEAD of YOU in EVERY league I participated AGAINST YOU.I am VERY dissapointed in your CONGRATS,since its not someone that will chew the SPEW with you next year.I thought you might have a little more class and finally show some PROPS were they are finally DUE........

Eddiejag

Snake Classic

Post by Eddiejag » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:45 am

Kape Fear a job well done as the Snake Classic is by far one of the toughest leagues if not the toughest competition ive played againest.Just look at the names in this league.Again though i finish second im starting to feel like the Buffalo Bills.
Cant believe it is over but i will be back next year and heading for my third straight Snake Classic Super Bowl. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BLACKHAND

Snake Classic

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:00 am

hey jeff , did not know you took over wayne's team. had no idea. dont get involved with the politics. good job as i posted on the leauge message board. gota give snake a little slack as he did congrats to the coltsfan team. job was well done. looking forward to next year in this league.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN