Snake Classic

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...it would be as listed above - alternating from 1 through 4 based on Team #1 - highest points - regular season winner - ca$h prize, Team # 2 - best h2h, Team #3 - 2nd highest points, Team # 4 - 2nd best h2h...then Team # 1 playing Team # 4 and Team #2 playing Team #3 in the playoffs with both winners playing for the much coveted title of King Reptile...sound good or do you have something even better as I'm always willing to listen as you well know? ...GK With only 4 teams, you would only be able to have 2 weeks of playoffs if playing H2H.

With 14 teams and playing everyone once, that takes you through 13 weeks. Would you completely skip week 14 and start your playoffs in 15, with the championship in 16?

I think that's the dilemna.

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...it would be as listed above - alternating from 1 through 4 based on Team #1 - highest points - regular season winner - ca$h prize, Team # 2 - best h2h, Team #3 - 2nd highest points, Team # 4 - 2nd best h2h...then Team # 1 playing Team # 4 and Team #2 playing Team #3 in the playoffs with both winners playing for the much coveted title of King Reptile...sound good or do you have something even better as I'm always willing to listen as you well know? ...GK With only 4 teams, you would only be able to have 2 weeks of playoffs if playing H2H.

With 14 teams and playing everyone once, that takes you through 13 weeks. Would you completely skip week 14 and start your playoffs in 15, with the championship in 16?

I think that's the dilemna.
[/QUOTE]...right...well, I've been basically mirroring the Auction league playoffs but I know that's now running into some controversy of it's own ...GK
[/QUOTE]I believe that is total points for those 4 teams (carrying in their avg) for 4 weeks.

I imagine you would want to keep it H2H, though. You may just have to keep it at 6.

pizzatyme

Snake Classic

Post by pizzatyme » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Glenn, $250 or $200? :confused:
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.