SuperSatellite League Draft Order

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:10 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...hey GLY & RC, which league do you think will be more competitive here?...SNAKE I'm assuming you mean which draft since this is a 28 team league. In that case I think Draft A is a tougher draw...but I don't know the Draft B group as well. I do believe there will be more RB's taken sooner in Draft A (alot of RB paranoid owners here) snakie. I do like having LJ AND a 28 point lead over slot #4.

I'll bet the smack talk in Draft A will be more lively as well..buy we shall see. 81 points is decent value for the #1 slot IMO...don't you think so Q?....Oops...uh....sorry...I...uh...forgot...(cough)...151...Wow!
[/QUOTE]yeah yeah, ok, so you're starting with the same player +70 pts. best PRAY I dont beat you mr C :D

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:14 pm

Draft B should be a dogfight in the middle all night long.
Jon Clift..Z-man..Jules...Shawn Childs andEddie G. are a tough group. Don't underestimate Shawn.....he is a VERY TOUGH FF baller and could easilly win this whole thing..as could any in this group. This league..along with the snake classic will probably be my 2 favorites in 2006!

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:18 pm

Originally posted by Quahogs:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...hey GLY & RC, which league do you think will be more competitive here?...SNAKE I'm assuming you mean which draft since this is a 28 team league. In that case I think Draft A is a tougher draw...but I don't know the Draft B group as well. I do believe there will be more RB's taken sooner in Draft A (alot of RB paranoid owners here) snakie. I do like having LJ AND a 28 point lead over slot #4.

I'll bet the smack talk in Draft A will be more lively as well..buy we shall see. 81 points is decent value for the #1 slot IMO...don't you think so Q?....Oops...uh....sorry...I...uh...forgot...(cough)...151...Wow!
[/QUOTE]yeah yeah, ok, so you're starting with the same player +70 pts. best PRAY I dont beat you mr C :D
[/QUOTE]Q...NO WAY am I talking smack. I suck at DC's and would probably rate myself #28 out of this group. I'm just happy to get LJ in at least one league this year. Spending less than you will likely be the only thing I can gloat about. :D

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:15 pm

route C - Im just prepping myself for the angst at seeing my $225 FA bid for a wr paired with a runner up bid of 0.

Q

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:00 pm

Duh, because he is Snake and Snake must think that Snake was the best (otherwise he would have to rearrange the letters and be Sneak)

If it was dollars I might say he did okay (certainly not best since the other #3 was only 75) but its POINTS off his score and that is more than enough to lose position in a competitive league.

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:16 pm

GG - sorry, I am one of the people who did not see the note about no decimals.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:13 am

Good luck everyone. This looks like a fun group. GG, make sure we get this set up with STATS correctly after the draft. I think I know what we have to do here, but I'll need to double check with you in Las Vegas. This will have to be set up after your drafts.

Sorry I couldn't e-mail these out right away yesterday. Just a bit busy yesterday finding a new sponsor for the NFFC. I can report it was a successful day! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:18 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Good luck everyone. This looks like a fun group. GG, make sure we get this set up with STATS correctly after the draft. I think I know what we have to do here, but I'll need to double check with you in Las Vegas. This will have to be set up after your drafts. thank you for your help. this is one of the best side leagues around. using points to determine draft order for DC leagues is AWESOME!

oh ya, we'll talk (and drink) in vegas :D
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:23 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Best value...pick#5

Worst...110 for #4, 151 for #1.
agreed

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:24 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKE gets best value at #3 for a measily scant 89 smacker$ ISHO...SNAKE disagree