SuperSatellite League Draft Order

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:29 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
But the winner will prevail from draft B. i penciled myself in as the favorite to win. sorry [/QUOTE]Smart man, GG. Using pencil and all. Can I loan you my eraser?
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:30 am

Originally posted by 4D:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
But the winner will prevail from draft B. i penciled myself in as the favorite to win. sorry [/QUOTE]Smart man, GG. Using pencil and all. Can I loan you my eraser?
[/QUOTE]you keep it. i heard you'll need to erase this entire fantasy football season from your memory
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:07 am

Erase it? You must be confusing me with the stomach-crawling, forked tongue pick number 3. I'm the other one. I'll be putting mine on a dvd for posterity. How many would you like to pre-order?
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

dobberlins

Post by dobberlins » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:35 pm

I gave up 12 points for the 8 spot, which is the equivalent of 2 TD's or 120 rushing or receiving yards...not too great.

LJ,SA or LT would be great to have, but too costly in some cases. 151 points is 1510 yards...of course there's the possibility of another 500 yards and 25 TDs from LJ or SA.
15 TDs more than most other first round picks is worth 90 points, 500 yards is worth 50 points. Seems to break it about even...unless an injury occurs. Either way, should be a great league. And I'd rather have #1 pick than #8.

dobberlins

Post by dobberlins » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:37 pm

Now if LJ lives up to the projections of last year carried out over a full season, then both bids are a bargain!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:53 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
BillyWaz

Out of the 6 coveted spots (1-3 in each league) Snake spent the 2nd most amount of $$ and got the 3RD position.

Only you Snake.... only you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...what you might not know Wazass, is that SNAKE covets and bidded MORE & MOST for the 3 hole as opposed to the 1 spot...hehehe...SNAKE No $hit? :rolleyes: :D

What you DON'T realize is you could of secured the SAME spot you got for fewer points!

[ August 12, 2006, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]