3-City Grudge Match

kapefear

3-City Grudge Match

Post by kapefear » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:43 am

Hey Johhny, If I was 1 of the 5 & your not in than I would gladly let you take my spot.Thats what friends are for....Just remember you got my breakfast bill and if were in any leagues together ,you cant take my players and I'll leave ALL the raiders for you...Seriously its yours!!! :D

Route Collectors

3-City Grudge Match

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 am

Originally posted by Popcorn Maker:
why is the draft on the 17th? Actually I gave Tom the wrong date. It is Tues 15th.
We did this to accomodate those participating in WCOFF.
If anyone needs to back out due to the date being the 15th instead of the 17th then post here please.
Sorry....I just told Tom the wrong date...hopefully this doesn't stop anyone from participating.

1 more team member for NY and we're ready to draw slots.

BLACKHAND

3-City Grudge Match

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:14 am

all right. i cant take it any more. i'm in.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

captain

3-City Grudge Match

Post by captain » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:15 am

Why did we change to the 15th? I had in my calendar the 17th which was scheduled. If it is on the 15th I cannot do it do to work obligations. Anyway we can get it back to the original date of the 17th which I am sure most people signed up for would be much appreciated.

Chris

BLACKHAND

3-City Grudge Match

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:17 am

im good on both days.

BLACKHAND

3-City Grudge Match

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by TOMDOG:
Please put my name in with the New Yorkers Tom,this looks like fun. Easy there Jules.The front page just needs an update.New York will be represented.
I saw other names wanting in NYC as well. ;)
[/QUOTE]Sorry, NY is still a day late and dollar short, even with you on board Champ. ;)
[/QUOTE]at least our feet don;t shake with quakes.!! one day you could be an island. :D

[ August 25, 2009, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: THE_BLACKHAND ]

cdavault

3-City Grudge Match

Post by cdavault » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:59 pm

a nice warm island is not so bad

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
Please put my name in with the New Yorkers Tom,this looks like fun. Easy there Jules.The front page just needs an update.New York will be represented.
I saw other names wanting in NYC as well. ;)
[/QUOTE]Sorry, NY is still a day late and dollar short, even with you on board Champ. ;)
[/QUOTE]at least our feet don;t shake with quakes.!! one day you could be an island. :D
[/QUOTE]

GOD Loves You

3-City Grudge Match

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
Since I am the defending champ, I want in! GO TEAM VEGAS! I'm still cursing Carnell Williams about this! Really wanted Westy, took Caddy this one time only and it cost me the title. :(

Since Chi-town doesn't want one of their best players returning, I say go Vegas!

And Rick, be sure to draft your team.....have Gerard stay as far away as possible. :D

Have funs guys, loved the concept.
[/QUOTE]Caddy, there is a name from the past! I'm guessing you were a FF Champs subscriber back then...wasn't that the year they had him as the 4th best RB...
[/QUOTE]Never heard of them. It was actually Hansen. He's the only one I've ever subscribed to.

This was still the time when you could get Westy in the 2nd round. This year and the previous, I drafted him in the 2nd during the main. If I remember correctly, I took Caddy with the 9th pick. Hansen actually had him ranked higher than Westy and I actually "gave in" to the Guru.

Sad thing is, I did it my first year in the main as well, went with Vick(GURU) over Palmer(myself). If I went with myself, I would've finished in the top 10 instead of in the 60's. Needless to say, I learned from my "mistakes" and no longer let others influence me as much. Do I read and listen, sure, but I watch the games as much as anyone, so no need to give in to the peer pressure.

Again, have fun to all in this league, I love the format, especially the 15 teams.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

TOMDOG

3-City Grudge Match

Post by TOMDOG » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Sorry guys,the 15th is no good for me,thats the day i fly back from vegas.If drafting on the 15th,i am out.

Route Collectors

3-City Grudge Match

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:59 pm

Alright guys I hear you. We won't change the date since we've got 2 already that can't make the 15th.
Frank is in as the final NY team member. i need to check on one player for chicago then I'll get the final group to Tom and we'll get our draft slots.

Sorry for the confusion on the draft date.