TIMEOUT SAN DIEGO!

BillyWaz

TIMEOUT SAN DIEGO!

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:37 pm

I agree Snake!

HOWEVER, the moral of this story is two-fold (one that you alluded to);

1) Schottenheimer SUCKS in the postseason!

2) NEVER... EVER bet against Bellicheck! :eek:

I made the mistake of putting the Chargers on a 3 team parlay (money line) because I had 2 open teasers with the Pats +10 1/2 and hit both between OVER 40 and under 52 1/2!

Shouldn't have tried to hedge my bet, and should have just taken the Pats (ML), knowing how crappy Shotty is.

Still, maybe this betting stuff isn't as bad as I thought, as I went 6-2 (side and points) this weekend! :D

[ January 14, 2007, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Nutty Scrat

TIMEOUT SAN DIEGO!

Post by Nutty Scrat » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:47 pm

The San Diego Chargers and especially Marty Schottenheimer should be ashamed of themselves for a pathetic display of football today. One of the worst coach jobs I think we have seen in a long time. Whew! I feel better now! LOL
Ed

sportsbettingman

TIMEOUT SAN DIEGO!

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:49 pm

0:08 remaining...if that isn't one play for 3-8 yards and out of bounds...or worst case...throw it out of bounds with 2 seconds left...that's where marty-ball-less kicks in.

I'm just glad the CHI/SEA game went over...saved the day!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Eddiejag

TIMEOUT SAN DIEGO!

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:51 pm

How about ERIC PARKER was he playing for thE PATS.HE SUCK'S , THRE DROPS AND THAT MUFFED PUNT, WHY IS HE EVEN BACK THERE CATCHING PUNTS AFTER HE DROPPED THEM PASSES, THEN HE DOESNT JUMP ON IT, YOU IDIOT.Then the other CLOWN picks it off with 5 minutes left and lets 44 year old TROY BROWN STRIP THE BALL FROM HIM , JUMP ON THE FU#KING GROUND AND THE GAME IS PROBABLY OVER.
YES I BET ON SANDIEGO, and it hurts.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

sportsbettingman

TIMEOUT SAN DIEGO!

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:52 pm

Oh yea...

...and family, friends, health, and sportsbetting...IS LIFE!!!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

King of Queens

TIMEOUT SAN DIEGO!

Post by King of Queens » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:25 pm

This one hurt. Up 21-13, the 4th down interception should have sealed the deal.

Real heartbreaker :(

Route Collectors

TIMEOUT SAN DIEGO!

Post by Route Collectors » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:19 pm

A special thanks to Marty..Phil and Eric for keeping the boys at home next Sunday. I'd love to go but no way am I giving up $350+ for the nose bleed section. Poetic justice if we send those nasty Pats packing while we experience our first "Indy" Colts Super Bowl.

We better win it now cause LT deserved better than this.

Latham

TIMEOUT SAN DIEGO!

Post by Latham » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 pm

Don't forget that that interception was on 4th down, just knock the ball down and game over. San Diego had to really work hard to give that game away. I think the Patriots probably gave Eric Parker a game ball afterwards, and he probably dropped that one too!

Ted's Cracked Head

TIMEOUT SAN DIEGO!

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:35 pm

The chargers were outcoached and it was painful to watch them fall apart. Not quite the level of play I expected.

Eric Parker should be done. Maybe TO could be happy in San Diego? Marty deserves him!
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King