NFL News

weber7777

NFL News

Post by weber7777 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:20 pm

how can you say that. ?? look at their fA picks, bly not a bad compliment to the best corner in the league. travis henry, finally a stud starter, HE WILL GET 1500 YARDS EASY, WILL BE TOP 5 RB IN LEAGUE, MAYBE TOP 3. THEY BROUGHT IN THE TIGHT END TO SURE UP RUNNING GAME (THATS WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO NEXT YEAR) AND SOMEONE WHO CAN CATCH A BALL AS WELL.. THE GUY IS AN ALL AROUND TE. they also made a lot of other fa pickups that will show up.. only thing left will be a wr and they will address that via draft.. but marshall and walker will be fine.. dude, denver will win the west no trouble. plus they get lepsis back at left tackle a stud left tackle before going down for year...
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

sportsbettingman

NFL News

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:35 pm

Originally posted by weber:
how can you say that. ?? look at their fA picks, bly not a bad compliment to the best corner in the league. travis henry, finally a stud starter, HE WILL GET 1500 YARDS EASY, WILL BE TOP 5 RB IN LEAGUE, MAYBE TOP 3. THEY BROUGHT IN THE TIGHT END TO SURE UP RUNNING GAME (THATS WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO NEXT YEAR) AND SOMEONE WHO CAN CATCH A BALL AS WELL.. THE GUY IS AN ALL AROUND TE. they also made a lot of other fa pickups that will show up.. only thing left will be a wr and they will address that via draft.. but marshall and walker will be fine.. dude, denver will win the west no trouble. plus they get lepsis back at left tackle a stud left tackle before going down for year... I'll bet Travis Henry does NOT get 1500 yards rushing.

I'll bet Travis Henry does NOT come in the top 6 RB's based on Yardage rushing/ total yardage or total yardage plus TD's..you pick.

~Lance

[ March 08, 2007, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: sportsbettingman ]
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Diesel

NFL News

Post by Diesel » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:46 pm

weber, I have something that helps me predict these things. MoJo. I am fully licensed and certified in the art of MoJo. Denver's MoJo is a NoGo this year. Analysts will be saying "there's just something missing here in Denver that we can put a finger on it".

"IT" will be the MoJo that they don't have.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

sportsbettingman

NFL News

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:49 pm

Geez...you stay up LATE Vin Diesel!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Diesel

NFL News

Post by Diesel » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:53 pm

Olandis Gary could be getting 1300 yards a year to this day if Denver kept him. They let him go. O. Gary is now a coin operator at coinstar machines throught the Florida area. He makes sure the screens are clean for your money to be counted. This was bad MoJo for Denver. Garrison Hearst was ready to be in the mix and gain 1100 yards with them but they let him go. Hearst is now selling ties at Men's Wearhouse in a Secaucas New Jersey store. Bad MoJo for Denver again. Ron Dayne showed some serious signs of life for the Broncos. He looked as if the RB they always wanted was here to stay. They let him go too. Ron Dayne is now the guy on Carnival cruise lines who makes oragami bunnies out of your bath towels in your rooms, when you leave. Bad Bad MoJo for the Broncos.

Diesel

NFL News

Post by Diesel » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:

~Lance SBM...I threw my back out this week and have to take off a few days, so I have time to bust chops and throw my thoughts on the boards more often than I normally do... :cool:

sportsbettingman

NFL News

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:03 pm

I love it!

Goodnight from the west coast!

I'll be snoring in 18 minutes!

Hope your back heals up good...Vicadin!

~Lance

~Long John Silver

GOD Loves You

NFL News

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:09 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:

~Lance SBM...I threw my back out this week and have to take off a few days, so I have time to bust chops and throw my thoughts on the boards more often than I normally do... :cool:
[/QUOTE]I thought TUGBOATS were indestructible. :confused: :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

GOD Loves You

NFL News

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:10 pm

Originally posted by weber:
travis henry, finally a stud starter, HE WILL GET 1500 YARDS EASY, WILL BE TOP 5 RB IN LEAGUE, MAYBE TOP 3. I would be anything against this happening. Henry will be lucky to play 12 games this season.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

TamuScarecrow

NFL News

Post by TamuScarecrow » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:51 am

Henry will play in 14, be inactive in 2, and start 10. That is the Shanahan game plan.

As for the fur flying yesterday and today, Joe Horn just proved to all of us in New Orleans what a classless act he is, not that those of us in New Orleans who knew he got caught screwing Willie Roaf's wife thought he had any class. Instead of testing the FA market, he ran right to Atlanta so he could flip off Sean Payton twice a year. Not rooting for anything bad to happen here but I can see him being carted off the Superdome floor on a stretcher the first time that happens. Can't imagine Joe thinking one cousin could read defenses any better than the other one.

Jamal Lewis going to Cleveland is another interesting inter-divisional signing. A one-year deal with Lewis won't keep them from drafting Adrian Peterson.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ