NFL News

Diesel

NFL News

Post by Diesel » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:10 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Geez...you stay up LATE Vin Diesel!

~Lance SBM...I threw my back out this week and have to take off a few days, so I have time to bust chops and throw my thoughts on the boards more often than I normally do... :cool:
[/QUOTE]I thought TUGBOATS were indestructible. :confused: :D
[/QUOTE]Good one Patrick... :D Every now and then, even Tugboats need a few days to rest and get a tuneup. If I sat at a desk all day, I'd be at work right now, but since I'm on an extention ladder most of the day, installing 2" pipe, I don't think it's a good idea for me to be doing that with a chance that my back cramps up, and I fall 20 feet. If I ended up in the hospital, I'd be constantly asking the doctors if I'll be better in 175 days, because I can't miss the auction... :cool:
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Route Collectors

NFL News

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:30 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Olandis Gary could be getting 1300 yards a year to this day if Denver kept him. They let him go. O. Gary is now a coin operator at coinstar machines throught the Florida area. He makes sure the screens are clean for your money to be counted. This was bad MoJo for Denver. Garrison Hearst was ready to be in the mix and gain 1100 yards with them but they let him go. Hearst is now selling ties at Men's Wearhouse in a Secaucas New Jersey store. Bad MoJo for Denver again. Ron Dayne showed some serious signs of life for the Broncos. He looked as if the RB they always wanted was here to stay. They let him go too. Ron Dayne is now the guy on Carnival cruise lines who makes oragami bunnies out of your bath towels in your rooms, when you leave. Bad Bad MoJo for the Broncos. LOL bro. Good stuff here. :D

TamuScarecrow

NFL News

Post by TamuScarecrow » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:18 am

As The Running Backs Turn, McGahee to the Ravens. Draftfest 2007 will certainly be interesting with the turnover we have seen this off-season in the running back ranks.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Quahogs

NFL News

Post by Quahogs » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:34 am

Olandis Gary could be getting 1300 yards a year to this day if Denver kept him. They let him go. O. Gary is now a coin operator at coinstar machines throught the Florida area. He makes sure the screens are clean for your money to be counted. funny big D!. I too dump my change into a coinstar. It's like winning at slots !. But anyway there's always this 1 coin that never takes. Curious I pick it out and inspect it. It's a token for an "establishment" I frequented 20 yrs ago in NYC. A place called SHOWWORLD. Not even sure if it's still there. Annie Sprinkle headlined that day I recall :D I guess it was one of those booth tokens with the rising window - lol. So I chuckle at the memory and put it in my pocket and it always makes it back to the change jar. To be dumped back into coinstar a year later. Where again I will chuckle at the memory...

Q

Quahogs

NFL News

Post by Quahogs » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:11 am

we may have hit another joint..Gaiety doesnt ring a bell. Skeevy places man.. a real riot though for me and the boys. Funny story .. dont want to get into it here though :D

Q

Diesel

NFL News

Post by Diesel » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:58 am

Showworld was pretty well known in NY for a long time. I think it's a comedy club now. I want to say "The laugh Factory"...I think that's what it's called now. That whole area has been cleaned up over the last 15 years. There's still a few "adult" video stores and viewing booth places in that area, but it's mostly family resturants and attractions now. I just went to see DAN ZANES with my son and wife at the New Victory Theatre last weekend. Q, I'm sure your son knows Dan Zanes songs if he heard him. This theatre was about 2 blocks away from the old Showworld.

Diesel

NFL News

Post by Diesel » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:59 am

Speaking of old times and places we used to hag out...I used to go to a place called the "Rock and Roll Cafe" in the village. They had copycat bands there every weekend. I used to go there whenever they had a group called the "Soft Parade". They were a "Doors" copycat band. The lead singer is Jim Morrison reincarnated. He is his twin. Good times.

Quahogs

NFL News

Post by Quahogs » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:42 am

Showworld was pretty well known in NY for a long time. I think it's a comedy club now. I want to say "The laugh Factory"...I think that's what it's called now. That whole area has been cleaned up over the last 15 years. There's still a few "adult" video stores and viewing booth places in that area, but it's mostly family resturants and attractions now. I just went to see DAN ZANES with my son and wife at the New Victory Theatre last weekend. Q, I'm sure your son knows Dan Zanes songs if he heard him. This theatre was about 2 blocks away from the old Showworld. dont know Dan Zanes that's for sure. I know the boy likes Daniel Cook though :rolleyes:

Q

Diesel

NFL News

Post by Diesel » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:44 am

Q, Dan Zanes is one of those singers you'll see on playhousedisney or noggin network.

We'll have lots of fuuuuun with Daniel Cook...lol
My son watches that too.

In about 15 years, I'll tell my son about Showworld...lolol