UPGRADE AP/ DOWNGRADE GRAHAM AND PITTMAN?

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:56 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
quote:Originally posted by KOTRAX:
WELL THAT IS YOUR OPINION. I HAVE BEEN TOLD MANY TIMES AND EVEN ON THIS THREAD ALONE THAT PEOPLE DON'T MIND ME TYPING IN CAPS. THIS IS FIRST TIME I EVER HAD A BIG ISSUE ABOUT IT. FISHER HIMSELF EVEN SAID HE WOULD RATHER READ MY CAPS LOCK HIGH QUALITY POST OVER NON-SENSE LOWER CASE POST ANYDAY. REREAD THE THREAD AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT. I THINK IT IS JUST ONE PERSON BY THE NAME OF KJ DUKE. KJ's just cranky cause his cubbies lost last night :D ;)

Q
[/QUOTE]:mad: :(

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:59 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
WELL THAT IS YOUR OPINION. I HAVE BEEN TOLD MANY TIMES AND EVEN ON THIS THREAD ALONE THAT PEOPLE DON'T MIND ME TYPING IN CAPS. THIS IS FIRST TIME I EVER HAD A BIG ISSUE ABOUT IT. FISHER HIMSELF EVEN SAID HE WOULD RATHER READ MY CAPS LOCK HIGH QUALITY POST OVER NON-SENSE LOWER CASE POST ANYDAY. REREAD THE THREAD AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT. I THINK IT IS JUST ONE PERSON BY THE NAME OF KJ DUKE. I just did a yahoo search on "people that type in all caps", here are a few responses (from yahoo, not my own).

1. What is your BIGGEST pet peave? people that type in all caps
2. Dont you hate it when? people type in all caps
3. Studys have shown that people that type in all caps also have a deficiency in the brain.
4. For the people that type in all caps, I don't know what we can do for them.
5. to follow my Netiquette guidelines to ensure you are perceived as credible ... includes not typing in all caps
6. Oh, and by the way, PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS ARE GIANT ****HEADS. Don't give me that whole "my applications have to be in caps" bull****, you little **********. Are you too ****ing lazy/stupid to see the words as you type them? Worthless **** for brains.
7. It's most annoying. Like people that type in all caps.
8. It's funny how people that TYPE IN ALL CAPS seem to be shouting! Ease up!
9. I can't stand people that type in all caps
10. YEAH, PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS ARE ANNOYING.
11. Oh yeah, and I get freaked out by people that type in all CAPS, it really irks me so please don't do it if it isn't an emergency
12. And people that type in all caps **** the hell out of me
13. Dislikes: -wanna be thugs; -people that type in all caps; - wanna be thugs that type in all caps (you know who you are)
14. I hate people that type in ALL CAPS. They should be shot. (Ok ok, maybe not shot, but beaten with a REALLY big stick!)
15. What drives you NUTS about internet communication? PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME
[/QUOTE]O.K. THAT'S FINE AND Q GAVE HIS OPINION AS WELL AND I RESPECT THAT. HOWEVER TYPING IN CAPS IS WHAT I DO AND IT MY OWN CHOICE. AS FOR YOUR LIST IT IS SLANTED TOWARDS PEOPLE WHO HAVE A STRONG OFFENSE AGAISNT PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN CAPS. LOOK AT REASON NUMBER 1. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEAVE? PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS. IF THAT IS THAT PERSON BIGGEST PET PEAVE THEY MUST NOT HAVE MUCH GOING ON WITH THEIR LIFE.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:02 am

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
WELL THAT IS YOUR OPINION. I HAVE BEEN TOLD MANY TIMES AND EVEN ON THIS THREAD ALONE THAT PEOPLE DON'T MIND ME TYPING IN CAPS. THIS IS FIRST TIME I EVER HAD A BIG ISSUE ABOUT IT. FISHER HIMSELF EVEN SAID HE WOULD RATHER READ MY CAPS LOCK HIGH QUALITY POST OVER NON-SENSE LOWER CASE POST ANYDAY. REREAD THE THREAD AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT. I THINK IT IS JUST ONE PERSON BY THE NAME OF KJ DUKE. I just did a yahoo search on "people that type in all caps", here are a few responses (from yahoo, not my own).

1. What is your BIGGEST pet peave? people that type in all caps
2. Dont you hate it when? people type in all caps
3. Studys have shown that people that type in all caps also have a deficiency in the brain.
4. For the people that type in all caps, I don't know what we can do for them.
5. to follow my Netiquette guidelines to ensure you are perceived as credible ... includes not typing in all caps
6. Oh, and by the way, PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS ARE GIANT ****HEADS. Don't give me that whole "my applications have to be in caps" bull****, you little **********. Are you too ****ing lazy/stupid to see the words as you type them? Worthless **** for brains.
7. It's most annoying. Like people that type in all caps.
8. It's funny how people that TYPE IN ALL CAPS seem to be shouting! Ease up!
9. I can't stand people that type in all caps
10. YEAH, PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS ARE ANNOYING.
11. Oh yeah, and I get freaked out by people that type in all CAPS, it really irks me so please don't do it if it isn't an emergency
12. And people that type in all caps **** the hell out of me
13. Dislikes: -wanna be thugs; -people that type in all caps; - wanna be thugs that type in all caps (you know who you are)
14. I hate people that type in ALL CAPS. They should be shot. (Ok ok, maybe not shot, but beaten with a REALLY big stick!)
15. What drives you NUTS about internet communication? PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME
[/QUOTE]O.K. THAT'S FINE AND Q GAVE HIS OPINION AS WELL AND I RESPECT THAT. HOWEVER TYPING IN CAPS IS WHAT I DO AND IT MY OWN CHOICE. AS FOR YOUR LIST IT IS SLANTED TOWARDS PEOPLE WHO HAVE A STRONG OFFENSE AGAISNT PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN CAPS. LOOK AT REASON NUMBER 1. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEAVE? PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS. IF THAT IS THAT PERSON BIGGEST PET PEAVE THEY MUST NOT HAVE MUCH GOING ON WITH THEIR LIFE.
[/QUOTE]and now that we're getting past the denial stage, we enter the defensive attack phase ...

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:05 am

NO ONE IS ENTERING ANY PHASE. BY THE WAY KJ YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER REPLY TO ANY OF MY POST BECAUSE OF THE ALL CAPS. NOW WE HAVE SPENT MOST OF THE DAY DEBATING THIS TOPIC. WHAT MADE YOU REPLY TO A "ALL CAPS" POST ANYWAY? SINCE YOU ARE SO AGAINST IT.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:12 am

Not a word on this whole thread about Graham and Pittman since the initial post.....Nice! :rolleyes:

Is there really a point to all this?

IS THERE REALLY A POINT TO ALL THIS?

I'm not usually politically correct but it seems appropriate here. Have fun people....it's "FOOTBALL SEASON"

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:13 am

I AGREE ROUTE C.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:16 am

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
NO ONE IS ENTERING ANY PHASE. BY THE WAY KJ YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER REPLY TO ANY OF MY POST BECAUSE OF THE ALL CAPS. NOW WE HAVE SPENT MOST OF THE DAY DEBATING THIS TOPIC. WHAT MADE YOU REPLY TO A "ALL CAPS" POST ANYWAY? SINCE YOU ARE SO AGAINST IT. Sometimes I do things that are distasteful in an attempt to change something for the better, if I can just help one person get over his CAPS afflication the world will be a better place. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect to change anything on my own, but if another 50 people like me do the same, every once in awhile someone will decide to be a little less rude. Its a numbers game.

I will in all probability go back to ignoring you once this topic is dead. I wasted a day of my life debating renman last year too. He has seemed to be a changed man of late, either that or I'm not paying attention anymore ...

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:18 am

Originally posted by Route C:
Not a word on this whole thread about Graham and Pittman since the initial post.....Nice! :rolleyes:

Is there really a point to all this?

IS THERE REALLY A POINT TO ALL THIS?

I'm not usually politically correct but it seems appropriate here. Have fun people....it's "FOOTBALL SEASON"

Ya see, now THAT is the proper usage of all caps. :D

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:20 am

SO REPLYING TO AN ALL CAPS POST IS DISTASTEFUL? SO ME NOT TYPING CAPS WOULD MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE? NEVER MIND GLOBAL WARMING, OUR POOR TROOPS IN IRAQ, CHILD ABUSE, GANGS, ETC. BUT ME TYPING IS CAPS MAKES THE WORLD SO BAD. WOW I LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:25 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
NO ONE IS ENTERING ANY PHASE. BY THE WAY KJ YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER REPLY TO ANY OF MY POST BECAUSE OF THE ALL CAPS. NOW WE HAVE SPENT MOST OF THE DAY DEBATING THIS TOPIC. WHAT MADE YOU REPLY TO A "ALL CAPS" POST ANYWAY? SINCE YOU ARE SO AGAINST IT. Sometimes I do things that are distasteful in an attempt to change something for the better, if I can just help one person get over his CAPS afflication the world will be a better place. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect to change anything on my own, but if another 50 people like me do the same, every once in awhile someone will decide to be a little less rude. Its a numbers game.

I will in all probability go back to ignoring you once this topic is dead. I wasted a day of my life debating renman last year too. He has seemed to be a changed man of late, either that or I'm not paying attention anymore ...
[/QUOTE]KJ,

I think KOTRAX has already stated that he does all caps simply because he is lazy.

Think about it, he capitalizes EVERYTHING because he doesn't want anyone to criticize his mistakes for not capitalizing a word.

I guess I just don't see how you see it as "rude".

No big deal, I just don't see it.

And by the way Earnest Graham and Michael Pittman BOTH might not be the starter seeing how the Bucs have called everyone besides Barry Sanders to take the gig! :D