UPGRADE AP/ DOWNGRADE GRAHAM AND PITTMAN?

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:51 pm

KOTRAX, my man, I'm giving this one to Duke.

You eliminate too many potential readers and simply should change (at least 10 others have complained)... because your stuff can be good (this thread excluded).
To me its like a TV that is Color , but then flashes B&W ever so often. I can't read it anymore either........ and I'm quite a reasonable guy... so there ya have it. Give up the fight for the greater good. That's the way to go.
HMan83

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:28 pm

Count me in KOT's KORNER.

Honestly, I never got why it was unacceptable to use cap lock? Why do we let someone else decide what is right or wrong for us?

Stand tall KOT!
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:32 pm

I recall another MB regular who used to write in CAPS. Honestly, it never affected me one bit as the CONTENT was solid.

Some people say it is SHOUTING or EMPHASIZING their words. I simply look at it as they aren't shouting or emphasizing any words.

da bears

Post by da bears » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:15 am

I have no problem with KOTRAX at all. Let the guy use all caps if he wants. Who cares???
Bauler Shot Caller

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:23 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
KOTRAX...where are you?...come back, mon...SNAKE seems like someone may have capped him.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:52 am

Originally posted by da bears:
I have no problem with KOTRAX at all. Let the guy use all caps if he wants. Who cares??? who cares? apparently about half the people that frequent these boards. If half the people in a room don't like smoking, and half "don't care", do you encourage smoking because you personally and half of the rest of the people don't care? I know snake's answer to this already, but I'm surprised at some of the other responses.

[ October 05, 2007, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]