UPGRADE AP/ DOWNGRADE GRAHAM AND PITTMAN?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:55 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
KOTRAX...where are you?...come back, mon...SNAKE seems like someone may have capped him. [/QUOTE]BAM!

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:02 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
UPDATED COUNT:

KOTRAX, you simply keep on fighting the good fight as you have more than enough supporters here, amongst them the following comrades;

1) SNAKE
2) Fi$her
3) Sound Advice
4) Waz
5) Barry Sanders
6) King of Queens
7) Route C
8) Soupdog
9) UFFCS
10) da bears

...and there's more loyal comrades here as well...keep on keepin' on...SNAKE I'm confused snake, if he was fighting the good fight he'd switch sides :confused:

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:07 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Quahogs:
KOTRAX...where are you?...come back, mon...SNAKE seems like someone may have capped him. [/QUOTE]BAM!
[/QUOTE]capped, or decap-itated ?

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:10 am

quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
UPDATED COUNT:

KOTRAX, you simply keep on fighting the good fight as you have more than enough supporters here, amongst them the following comrades;

1) SNAKE
2) Fi$her
3) Sound Advice
4) Waz
5) Barry Sanders
6) King of Queens
7) Route C
8) Soupdog
9) UFFCS
10) da bears

...and there's more loyal comrades here as well...keep on keepin' on...SNAKE I'm confused snake, if he was fighting the good fight he'd switch sides :confused:
[/QUOTE]...it's not confusion KJD, but more like blindness as you seemingly can't see through your own restrictive black and white lenses to see all the beautiful colours of the world in their full splendor, beauty, glory and diversity...too bad for you...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]got it backwards there snake, there is beauty in variation, not monotony ... all caps = a monochrome world

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:20 am

SNAKE
Fi$her
Sound Advice
Waz
Barry Sanders
King of Queens
Soupdog

...and there's more loyal comrades here as well...keep on keepin' on...SNAKE What is this....a good old fashioned game of red rover?

Apparently when snake said send Route C. right over someone forgot to tell him I'm not playing this game.

Count me out on choosing sides. I like Kevin and have no problems with KOTRAX. I just want to enjoy football man.... football.
:D

BTW...I removed my name from your silly list. :rolleyes:

[ October 05, 2007, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Route C ]

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:01 pm

You might want to reread Soupdogs post, Snake. Closely. Real closely.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:07 pm

Originally posted by Route C:

SNAKE
Fi$her
Sound Advice
Waz
Barry Sanders
King of Queens
Soupdog

...and there's more loyal comrades here as well...keep on keepin' on...SNAKE What is this....a good old fashioned game of red rover?

Apparently when snake said send Route C. right over someone forgot to tell him I'm not playing this game.

Count me out on choosing sides. I like Kevin and have no problems with KOTRAX. I just want to enjoy football man.... football.
:D

BTW...I removed my name from your silly list. :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]Jeff has a good point here. I am not taking sides on an issue like this either.

Doesn't make much sense Snake, as although you promote KOTRAX "being a rebel, doin his thang, etc." you are the first to try and create a "gang" and conformity.

a perplexed......BWAZZ :confused: