UPGRADE AP/ DOWNGRADE GRAHAM AND PITTMAN?

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:10 pm

snake, the count is shrinking while your silly-snake list keeps growing - 30% of your count have said they don't belong on your list ... were you counting votes in florida around November, 2000 by chance?

maybe you could just put your own name down 50 more times and then tally them up for us

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:12 pm

I once knew a guy who typed in all italics...and he got put away...used lots of ellipses too, come to think of it.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:13 pm

Did someone mention Earnest Graham?
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:21 pm

So I think Pittman is by far the more valuable back in TB as he will split time and get all the 3rd down work.

As for this silly debate, KOTRAX is annoying with his all caps and I usually do skip over what he writes as it gives me a headache listening to him yell at all of us. Should he change, probably not, doesn't mean we have to listen to him.

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:40 pm

I swore I'd never return to this thread, but a
lingering desire to admit something haunts me
late on this Sat night.

Ko, I was YOU. Yep, 1993. Got my first PC from the employer and, with no H.S. typing class in my past I too became a CAP-AHOLIC. Figured that everyone would understand. Stayed with it for about 6 weeks before changing AND (notice CAP USAGE here) with nary a twelve-step program from Stuart Smalley I won!! I won my battle !!!
Getting emotional, hold on. Ko, you can and will do it. Better matters await you. Other chances to "dig in your heels" will arise. Don't waste the energy.
And besides wouldn't you rather be known as "The Father of the 4 point Safety", than "THE FATHER OF THE 4 POINT SAFETY"?
Its alright, my man. Its alright.
HMan83/aka Dr. Bill

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:49 pm

Uhhh, sorry. Turbough would actually be "The Father of the 4 point Safety"............ but that doesn't make YOU a bad guy Ko. You could maybe be known as "The guy who noted that some safeties are taken intentionally by the offense". Hey its a START.
HMan83

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:50 pm

snake, I was pretty much done with this thread, but FLAT-OUT LIARS **** me off. I didn't realize you were THIS full of ****.

[ October 06, 2007, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:56 pm

SNAKE- Your just being bad now.
If only I'd had the direction that KO has
(from a scarred HMan83), my pain surely would have been limited.

HMan83/Dr. Bill PHD