Patriots-Ravens

da bears

Patriots-Ravens

Post by da bears » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:26 pm

Is tonight the night the Patriots go down? I sure hope so, as the Ravens are playing great so far....GO RAVENS!!!!
Bauler Shot Caller

Shrink Attack

Patriots-Ravens

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:19 pm

Originally posted by da bears:
Is tonight the night the Patriots go down? I sure hope so, as the Ravens are playing great so far....GO RAVENS!!!! I second that, Matt!
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

da bears

Patriots-Ravens

Post by da bears » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:56 pm

Ravens are dominating the Patriots right now with ther power running game and great defense!!!GO RAVENS!!

[ December 03, 2007, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

kjduke

Patriots-Ravens

Post by kjduke » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:08 pm

Interesting that with pressure on Brady he seems to be looking at one option only and forcing it in whether the receiver is open or not. Not looking like a "great" qb at all tonight.

Ted's Cracked Head

Patriots-Ravens

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:11 pm

I hate the Patriots but I am truly tired of them dragging out those darn 72 Dolphins. I think I would rather have the Patriots run the table and end that streak. Go Pats!
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

da bears

Patriots-Ravens

Post by da bears » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:49 pm

Ravens had a chance...some questionable defensive penalites on that last Patriot drive. Oh well. The Steelers are only team with a chance to beat the Patriots now.
Bauler Shot Caller

Shrink Attack

Patriots-Ravens

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:57 pm

Ravens had a chance...some questionable defensive penalites on that last Patriot drive. Oh well. The Steelers are only team with a chance to beat the Patriots now. Yep, and Weeks 15 and 16 are cake matchups for the Pats, especially in terms of Fantasy.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Route Collectors

Patriots-Ravens

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:24 am

Ravens had a chance...some questionable defensive penalites on that last Patriot drive. Oh well. The Steelers are only team with a chance to beat the Patriots now. I agree. I hear Rex Ryan is on a poster being circulated around Baltimore with the heading "Don't Be That Guy"
:eek:

The Ravens played a great game but the penalties killed them in the end.

If the Pats get by Pittsburg and go into the Miami game unblemished what % of the game commentary will be devoted to the "72" Dolphins vs. the actual game. :rolleyes:

Steel Curtain

Patriots-Ravens

Post by Steel Curtain » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:38 am

I'm biased and am hoping for a Steeler win this coming weekend......but, I'd pay for a win just so I wouldn't have to hear the crap about the 72 Dolphins the rest of the football season. I'm sure to Patriots fans, they may enjoy it but I will absolutely turn off any sound on ESPN when I see they're going to be talking about it. To be truthful, even if it were the Steelers going for an undefeated season, I'd grow tired of the comparisons.....sports shows have a way of just absolutely dragging everything out way too much.
I'll say "Ho, Ho, Ho" any damn time I please

da bears

Patriots-Ravens

Post by da bears » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:44 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by da bears:
Ravens had a chance...some questionable defensive penalites on that last Patriot drive. Oh well. The Steelers are only team with a chance to beat the Patriots now. Yep, and Weeks 15 and 16 are cake matchups for the Pats, especially in terms of Fantasy. [/QUOTE]True, but all three games are in New England so weather will probably be a factor. As we saw yesterday New England ran the ball alot more, and I think they will continue this trend because you need a decent running game to win those cold weather playoff games.
Bauler Shot Caller