FFOC Investigation

King of Queens

FFOC Investigation

Post by King of Queens » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:36 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
If your INVESTIGATION is complete then make your decision. If it "bothers" you then don't join. "Thanks"

Inf4life

FFOC Investigation

Post by Inf4life » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:37 am

I talked to my co owner today and he said they charged his card already.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

King of Queens

FFOC Investigation

Post by King of Queens » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:40 am

Lef out in the cold based on a $125 entry fee? Aren't we over reacting a bit?

If you are resting your FF season on one $125 challenge, then you will get what you almost paid for! There are people who are choosing to not participate in the NFFC, WCOFF and other events because of the presence of the FFOC. The poster above made that pretty clear. His backup plan to join the NFFC/NBC won't happen if the FFOC doesn't happen, as the cancellation date is after the NFFC/NBC sign-up deadline. Thus, left in the cold.

Some people are not looking at this as a $125 lottery ticket. They are putting real time and dozens of entries (and $$$) into the event.

Ted's Cracked Head

FFOC Investigation

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:42 am

TS, they put all of their eggs into a basket that has yet to be weaved. If they have no options it is their own fault and next year we will welcome them to the NFFC!
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Ted's Cracked Head

FFOC Investigation

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:45 am

Some people are not looking at this as a $125 lottery ticket. They are putting real time and dozens of entries (and $$$) into the event.
Seriously now.

These are ten team leagues with the payout being 1 million dollars. This is FF Lotto! I do not care if you have one or 50 entries, you are playing because of the payday not because you love FF.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

da bears

FFOC Investigation

Post by da bears » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:49 am

quote: Some people are not looking at this as a $125 lottery ticket. They are putting real time and dozens of entries (and $$$) into the event.
Seriously now.

These are ten team leagues with the payout being 1 million dollars. This is FF Lotto! I do not care if you have one or 50 entries, you are playing because of the payday not because you love FF. [/QUOTE]Agreed. Definetly FF Lotto. Here's hoping my team takes the title. :D
Bauler Shot Caller

ultimatefs

FFOC Investigation

Post by ultimatefs » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:58 am

To answer the one question, any business gets charged fees when processing initial charge and again if it has to give a refund.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

LFW

FFOC Investigation

Post by LFW » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:26 am

KoQ- Not exactly on NFFC/NBC this year. I had posted I'd join NFFC/NBC race for 1 Million back in May if it was confirmed it was going to happen by end of May or first part of June. NFFC/NBC was not able to confirm they were offering the million by that time. Greg was still working on his 1 million dollar Gaurantee and wasn't sure at that time if they'd get it done with insurance company or not...he also was telling us honestly that it if it did happen it would have to be spread out over 20-40 years or something like that which isn't quite the same as 1 million at once time.

Every Year I re-evaluate if I think I should travel to these Big Events or not. Traveling is hard for me in my situation so I need to know what I'm doing a few months in Advance. I needed to plan by early June this year and didn't have all the information I thought I needed by then.

I do like having the dream of 1 million happening if everything fell just right so if NFFC/NBC is offering it next year it's certainly an option. Could be in addition to FFOC if FFOC is around or what I meant to say in that post is if the doubters are right and FFOC doesn't happen then I could still try for 1 million at NFFC/NBC next year. BUT my time frame of being able to plan a trip had already past this year. If Both contest have the million dollar thing going next Spring I'll consider both (assuming I don't stink up my drafts this year and get discouraged).
The TYRUNT of CDM Fantasy Sports Football Challenge and High Roller Football Contests!

King of Queens

FFOC Investigation

Post by King of Queens » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:32 am

Originally posted by Lightning Fast Whip:
KoQ- Not exactly on NFFC/NBC this year. I had posted I'd join NFFC/NBC race for 1 Million back in May if it was confirmed it was going to happen by end of May or first part of June. NFFC/NBC was not able to confirm they were offering the million by that time. Greg was still working on his 1 million dollar Gaurantee and wasn't sure at that time if they'd get it done with insurance company or not...he also was telling us honestly that it if it did happen it would have to be spread out over 20-40 years or something like that which isn't quite the same as 1 million at once time.

Every Year I re-evaluate if I think I should travel to these Big Events or not. Traveling is hard for me in my situation so I need to know what I'm doing a few months in Advance. I needed to plan by early June this year and didn't have all the information I thought I needed by then.

I do like having the dream of 1 million happening if everything fell just right so if NFFC/NBC is offering it next year it's certainly an option. Could be in addition to FFOC if FFOC is around or what I meant to say in that post is if the doubters are right and FFOC doesn't happen then I could still try for 1 million at NFFC/NBC next year. BUT my time frame of being able to plan a trip had already past this year. If Both contest have the million dollar thing going next Spring I'll consider both (assuming I don't stink up my drafts this year and get discouraged). Two words: Phone Option

Two more words: Potential millionaire*

*payable as a forty year annuity, with Greg hand-delivering the $25,000 each year to your door a la Ed McMahon

LFW

FFOC Investigation

Post by LFW » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:58 am

Phone doesn't appeal to me. Nice option if someone likes that but not for me.
The TYRUNT of CDM Fantasy Sports Football Challenge and High Roller Football Contests!