TOUGH GOING FOR LJ

kapefear

TOUGH GOING FOR LJ

Post by kapefear » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:40 am

I bet if you could do it over again,the name of BRANDON MARSHALL would sound nice..........Hmmmmm,I'll ask the question........LARRY JOHNSON vs..BRANDON MARSHALL?...Maybe the rest of our commrads can help us with that one........

BillyWaz

TOUGH GOING FOR LJ

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:09 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by kapefear:
I bet if you could do it over again,the name of BRANDON MARSHALL would sound nice..........Hmmmmm,I'll ask the question........LARRY JOHNSON vs..BRANDON MARSHALL?...Maybe the rest of our commrads can help us with that one........ ...uhm, Comrade Genuis, SNAKE DID select Marshall in addition to go with LJ on his Main NBC squad...that will prove to be an extremely lethal 1-2 combo in the long run...stay tuned...SNAKE [/QUOTE]That is a complete GIFT right there, as I am betting he didn't make it to the 3rd round in too many 12 teamers.

So you passed on Fitzgerald for LJ???? :eek:

BillyWaz

TOUGH GOING FOR LJ

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:20 am

quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
I bet if you could do it over again,the name of BRANDON MARSHALL would sound nice..........Hmmmmm,I'll ask the question........LARRY JOHNSON vs..BRANDON MARSHALL?...Maybe the rest of our commrads can help us with that one........ ...uhm, Comrade Genuis, SNAKE DID select Marshall in addition to go with LJ on his Main NBC squad...that will prove to be an extremely lethal 1-2 combo in the long run...stay tuned...SNAKE [/QUOTE]That is a complete GIFT right there, as I am betting he didn't make it to the 3rd round in too many 12 teamers.

[/QUOTE]...well not exactly a complete gift as his ADP was 21 or 22 right?...so to go at 25 is not a stretch by any means as SNAKE is certain that he went later than that in other leagues...in fact how do you find out the latest that he went in ALL of the combined NFFC/NBC leagues as The Serpent would be curious as to the answer on that...and yes indeed SNAKE did pass on Fitz for LJ and if you think that the verdict on that decision is already in after ONLY 2 weeks then there is some land in the Afghanistan mountainside that SNAKE thinks you might be interested in...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]It WOULD be nice to see the draft results for all leagues, but they haven't been put up yet! :confused:

As for Fitzgerald over LJ, I think the verdict on that decision was made in EARLY August.

You must of missed that update, Glenn. ;) It came from Paricipant #2137 right after he signed long-term with Arizona.

[ September 19, 2008, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Raiders

TOUGH GOING FOR LJ

Post by Raiders » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:20 am

[/QUOTE]...well not exactly a complete gift as his ADP was 21 or 22 right?...so to go at 25 is not a stretch by any means as SNAKE is certain that he went later than that in other leagues...in fact how do you find out the latest that he went in ALL of the combined NFFC/NBC leagues as The Serpent would be curious as to the answer on that...and yes indeed SNAKE did pass on Fitz for LJ and if you think that the verdict on that decision is already in after ONLY 2 weeks then there is some land in the Afghanistan mountainside that SNAKE thinks you might be interested in...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]25, has to be the latest Marshall went.

BillyWaz

TOUGH GOING FOR LJ

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:36 am

quote:Originally posted by Raiders:

[/QUOTE]25, has to be the latest Marshall went.
[/QUOTE]...not too sure about this at all...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]I agree. He went one pick before me (#24), and had he fallen, I would have started with....

Owens, Fitz, and Marshall :eek:

It's all good though, I got MJD instead! :rolleyes:

Sound Advice

TOUGH GOING FOR LJ

Post by Sound Advice » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:25 am

Bettingman is correct again.
No one "went public" with this info as was stated in this thread.

He was not in those certain packages last week, and that was reported in the paper this week.

That was last week. The team did not "go public" with anything about LJ's present or future goal line carries. It seemed to me that the Roto article wrongly represented that they did.

That article from the paper hit the ff sites so late it appeared to be actual news as opposed to a 3 day old write up about a washed up team and their week 2 game.

Pretty obvious what happened from KC , but I give the sportsbettingdude some credit for reading between the lines.

LJ is not the problem with the Chiefs.
It's ownership, general mangership and coaching.
They will continue to be a laughing stock until they change at least 2 out of those 3 things.
Then wake me up and we'll chat about LJ.

The fans are also reaping what they sowed for chasing Marty out of town when he was one of the top coaches in the NFL. We actually won 18 in a row vs Oak (our biggest rivals) with Marty if I recall. Now we can't even beat them at Arrowhead?
I guess all those misguided Chiefs fans can sleep good at night knowing Herm won't blow the big one.
Now if he could sneak his narrow behind into the playoffs once every 10 or 12 years, we'll be set.

Raiders

TOUGH GOING FOR LJ

Post by Raiders » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:29 am

We actually won 18 in a row vs Oak (our biggest rivals) with Marty.

Those days are LONG over. Won't happen again. :D

John

PS. LJ is done.