Cutler traded to San Francisco!

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:14 am

:D I'm sorry, I made it up...But I need some NFL news, even if it's bogus...LMAO :D

He's going to be traded. But to where? Oh Denver, what's to happen with those Broncos? I've stated on another board that I feel that Cutler WILL be traded, and I see Denver signing Garcia.

Rotoworld has an article explaining that Culter has formally asked to be traded. The Broncos DID try to get Cassell, and didn't get him, so can you blame Cutler? He wants out.

This is becoming quite the trend for Denver. Sucking the life out of a QB. Will Cutler go the route of Jake Plummer and just give up football, becuase Denver just makes life MISERABLE? I haven't seen John Elway in a long time. Word is, he's been going to a shrink for YEARS, since dealing with the Broncos organization. :D

[ March 16, 2009, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Diesel Inc. ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:41 am

I just traded Rivers and R.Brown for

Cutler and T.Jones. Good or bad trade?

Thanks,

John

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:48 am

GREAT TRADE!!!!!!

I think your post has as much credit as mine here though...lol

Ronnie Brown last year, wasn't Ronnie Brown from 2007(pre-injury). And Cutler over Rivers, any day of the week. The only thing T. Jones missed in 2007 was the TD's. His yards were still there. He didn't have as bad of a season as people perceive. T. Jones is still a viable fantasy option.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:

Thanks,

John My god,that would be an INCREDIBLE trade for you!!!

Too bad it isn't happening, and your team still sucks! ;)

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel Inc.:
GREAT TRADE!!!!!!

I think your post has as much credit as mine here though...lol

Ronnie Brown last year, wasn't Ronnie Brown from 2007(pre-injury). And Cutler over Rivers, any day of the week. The only thing T. Jones missed in 2007 was the TD's. His yards were still there. He didn't have as bad of a season as people perceive. T. Jones is still a viable fantasy option. ...sorry to intervene here but assuming that all 4 players make it injury-free right up until Opening Day SNAKE would be willing to wager right now that the Rivers/R.Brown combo outscore the Cutler/T.Jones combo...good luck with the trade though...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]:D

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:

Thanks,

[/QUOTE]Billy your dead wrong on those two above. At least you have S.Smith.

John

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:

Thanks,

[/QUOTE]Billy your dead wrong on those two above. At least you have S.Smith.

John
[/QUOTE]Nah..... but I will admit that all this Cutler getting traded crap is not good for him. Just don't see how you would trade the future of your franchise??? :confused:

I still like my team, but it would have been nice to know Cutler was a baby a month and a half ago! :mad:

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:16 am

Billy,

'but it would have been nice to know Cutler was a baby a month and a half ago!' :confused:

This has always been the knock against Cutler, funny enough on a Monday night game two seasons ago Rivers was making fun of Cutler during the game. Could be wrong but Cutler may now not be a top 10 QB, depends on were he lands.

John

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:01 am

Here's my outlook on the crybaby.

He's got a coach that just looked into getting Cassell in a trade that didn't go through.

He's got a WR that supposedly had something to do with the death of their teammate two years ago, and Cutler has been asking him to stay out of trouble for the sake of the team, and the sake of the player that I can't seem to remember his name, that passed away.

Marshall STILL has been getting into trouble...The coach STILL says he won't apologize for trying to change QB's, but also says they'll "just go with Cutler" and move ahead...LOL

This guy is their franchise guy, and yet he's being treated like a red headed stepchild...(Jules sorry for the pun...it's just been used so much, i thought it would fit here...I like redheads....grrrrr!...lol)

So how would you feel if you were in Cutler's shoes? Try being a leader of a team where your top WR is an A-HOLE, and your new coach has no respect for you, and has shown the team his lack of trust in you. lol Good luck!