RVB - Hitting the fan...

BillyWaz

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by BillyWaz » Sat May 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Seeing that grandpa Clampitt will fall asleep before the draft begins, I'll take the last spot. Looking forward to this one.

boutrous11

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by boutrous11 » Sat May 28, 2011 3:28 pm

edit: whoops, guessi won't take the last spot. put my on backup Greg, i can take a spot if anyone drops out....

Pete Suni

[ May 28, 2011, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: boutrous11 ]

Route Collectors

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Route Collectors » Sat May 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Seeing that grandpa Clampitt will fall asleep before the draft begins, I'll take the last spot. Looking forward to this one. This league just keeps getting easier by the minute.

Glenneration X

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Glenneration X » Sun May 29, 2011 1:20 am

Just what this league was missing, some good ole fashion trash-talk. This should be a lot of fun, looking forward to it.

Diesel

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Diesel » Sun May 29, 2011 1:33 am

Billy Waz AND Jeff Clampitt? That's perfect! I hope you guys are playing together, because the both of you combined makes ONE good fantasy squad. ;)

Jeff, this league has 60 second picks. It's BIG CITY time. I'm pretty sure y'all are used to Indiana time, where you can sit on the porch and smoke a pipe or play the banjo while you take your time drafting in those other fantasy leagues...LMAO

[ May 29, 2011, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Diesel ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun May 29, 2011 3:12 am

Okay, this IS NOW FULL!!! Here's the full lineup card:

1. Scott Atkins "Red"
2. Michael Trent "Blue"
3. Wayne Ellis
4. Henry Muto
5. John Haskell
6. Mark Srebro
7. Glenn Lowy
8. Marc Quitsch
9. Greg Dietzler
10. Rich Dunn
11. Scott Shudy
12. Mike Gustafson
13. Jeff Clampitt
14. Billy Wasosky

GET YOUR POPCORN READY!!! :D This should be fun. More details to come later on draft details.

[ June 06, 2011, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by BillyWaz » Sun May 29, 2011 6:02 am

Originally posted by Diesel:

Jeff, this league has 60 second picks. It's BIG CITY time. I'm pretty sure y'all are used to Indiana time, where you can sit on the porch and smoke a pipe or play the banjo while you take your time drafting in those other fantasy leagues...LMAO Just got off the phone with Jeff and he was a little busy.

He was sharpening the sticks with his pocketknife to make spears so he could catch tonight's dinner.

He was guessing it would be squirrel, but was hoping for a possum. ;)

Diesel

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Diesel » Sun May 29, 2011 6:43 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:

Jeff, this league has 60 second picks. It's BIG CITY time. I'm pretty sure y'all are used to Indiana time, where you can sit on the porch and smoke a pipe or play the banjo while you take your time drafting in those other fantasy leagues...LMAO Just got off the phone with Jeff and he was a little busy.

He was sharpening the sticks with his pocketknife to make spears so he could catch tonight's dinner.

[/QUOTE]LOL Man, I'm never visiting Indiana now, or Jeff might show me his version of "Deliverance!"

Route Collectors

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Route Collectors » Mon May 30, 2011 7:31 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:

[/QUOTE]LOL Man, I'm never visiting Indiana now, or Jeff might show me his version of "Deliverance!"
[/QUOTE]I told you guys already, those were the old Clampitts. This generation is much smarter. we let the SUV's do our hunting for us.

That gives me more time to humiliate the both of you in FF.

BTW Diesel you east coasters would probably starve without delis. .

Have you ever grown anything to eat...no wait... I guess the 1st question should be ...have you ever seen grass! :D

Well at least you have those $16 sandwiches and bad pizza to keep you alive! ;)

As for you Wazz....never mind. No one pays attention to anything you have to say to begin with.

Diesel

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Diesel » Mon May 30, 2011 10:42 am

Jeff, now that you're back home, I can tell you. Tourists aren't ALLOWED to eat authentic NY pizza anymore. Our tour buses take tourists to Sbarros and then giggle. ;)

And I've seen a LOT of grass in my younger days. I don't know what you're talking about. Lol

Oh, this live chat is going to be fun during the draft!