RVB - Hitting the fan...

BillyWaz

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by BillyWaz » Mon May 30, 2011 11:55 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Jeff, now that you're back home, I can tell you. Tourists aren't ALLOWED to eat authentic NY pizza anymore. Our tour buses take tourists to Sbarros and then giggle. ;)
I picture Jeff getting in the cab and asking for a "NY slice" ala Michael Scott on the office, and saying that the Sbarro pizza wasn't all that good.

However, he did say it tasted familiar, as he was reminscing back to the one day when his family took a trip to the nearest mall (5 hours away) and he had pizza with REAL mozarella cheese on it (not the stuff he used to milk from his pet goat, Gruffy!)

To be honest, NY pizza and Chicago pizza are world's apart.

If you want a snack, you get a NY slice, if you want a meal.... you get a deep dish from Lou Malnati's. :D

For my $$$$, I'll take Lou's, as there is nothing that compares.

[ May 30, 2011, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Diesel

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Diesel » Mon May 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Billy, if/when you or Jeff make it to NY again, I will make sure I pick you up, and drive you to the pizzeria that will show you what NY pizza is about. There's a place in Brooklyn, and I will personally make sure you and Jeff see the best pizza in NY.

If I ever make it to Chitown, I promise I will try the pizza and if its better, I promise to say its better. But until then, what I know as "Chicago Pizza" is commonly found at your local Pizza Hut when you order their deep dish pies.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by BillyWaz » Mon May 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Grimaldis?

[ May 30, 2011, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Route Collectors

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Route Collectors » Mon May 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Billy, if/when you or Jeff make it to NY again, I will make sure I pick you up, and drive you to the pizzeria that will show you what NY pizza is about. There's a place in Brooklyn, and I will personally make sure you and Jeff see the best pizza in NY.

If I ever make it to Chitown, I promise I will try the pizza and if its better, I promise to say its better. But until then, what I know as "Chicago Pizza" is commonly found at your local Pizza Hut when you order their deep dish pies. Billy
This sounds like a great offer but don't be fooled. Marc will get us there, arrange a time to meet and then walk within blocks of us while standing us up.

Trust me....I speak from experience!

Route Collectors

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Route Collectors » Mon May 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Jeff, now that you're back home, I can tell you. Tourists aren't ALLOWED to eat authentic NY pizza anymore. Our tour buses take tourists to Sbarros and then giggle. ;)

And I've seen a LOT of grass in my younger days. I don't know what you're talking about. Lol

Oh, this live chat is going to be fun during the draft! With no mags out yet you and Billy must be talking every day trying to figure out how to compete. I know TK usually provides your cliff notes but there comes a time when a man has to stand on his own 2 feet.

You boys already know who I like so your first 6 rounds should be pretty much scripted if you have any smarts at all....but then again....there's a reason you always finish just outside the $$$$. :D

Diesel

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Diesel » Mon May 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Billy, yes, Grimaldi's. Or Patsy's. Or Totonnos.

Jeff, lol stop! I could have left you in Brownsville or Bushwick!

SS

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by SS » Mon May 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Should be great fun, can't wait to get this draft season started again!
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

DoubleG

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by DoubleG » Mon May 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Anyone know the draft date for this. I might have to look at some football-related news prior to the draft!

Diesel

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Diesel » Tue May 31, 2011 1:12 am

Double G, its tentatively for June 10th.

Diesel

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Diesel » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:24 am

How is the date going for this draft???